"Trust me pops," I said as my eyes came in contact with Kayla. She was looking around, likely for me. "She's far from ugly."

"Good. See ya hulk." He hung up.

"Andre!" Kayla quickly rushed towards me. I stood up as she made it to me. "What happened?! Are you okay?! Why are you-" I pulled her closer and attached my lips to hers. I squeezed her ass making her gasp. I took advantage of her state and pushed my tongue in her mouth. She let out a moan as her hands went to the sides of my face. We stood there in a passionate make out session for a few minutes before pulling away. Kayla looked at me wide eyed. "H-Hi," she mumbled.

I chuckled and smirked. "Hey." She blushed and looked away. "Thanks for getting me short stuff."

"No problem," she mumbled looking at the ground. I chuckled more and grabbed her hand. I just had to sign some more papers and we were leaving. "Andre." I looked down at her. "Your hand." I looked at my right hand that was bandaged up. "What happened?" Her big innocent eyes were full of worry.

"I fought somebody," I said. I took the keys from her and went to the passenger side.

"What?" She questioned. "Is that why you were in jail?"

"Yeah," I opened the door for her. She stood there looking at me.

"Who'd...you fight?"

"Chris and Josh." Her eyes widened in surprise. "They got me for assault and battery but they dropped the charges. I'm straight."

"Why?" She questioned silently.

"I told you I would go to war behind you and I was telling the truth. I don't care what happened was in the past. The shit shouldn't have happened at all. And he was still harassing you even after everything. They deserved a lot worse than that. Especially Chris." She was quiet as tears rolled down her face. "They took your power and freedom away. I'm going to do everything I can to get it back."

"T-Thank you," she mumbled. I wiped her face.

"Anytime." I helped her in the car and went to the driver's side. I got in and drove off.

"Can you tell me...what happened?" she mumbled.

"Simple really. After I left the apartment I went looking for Josh and Chris. Josh was home so I beat his ass there. Shawn was there to keep me in line and then took me to the gym because Chris wasn't there and I was still livid. He didn't want to take me to the gym on campus for fear that I would run into Chris and kill him on school grounds or something." I started smirking evilly. "But I guess it was fate. Because his ass was at the gym Shawn took me too and not the one on campus. I didn't say anything. Just walked up and started beating his perverted ass. I didn't stop until the cops showed up. Been in a cell the past week."

"You shouldn't have done that," she mumbled. "You have a record because of me and-"

"They dropped the charges short stuff. Don't worry about me."

"I can't help it. It feels like you're doing so much for me and it's only giving you bad karma in the end. You're so nice Andre and I love how you're willing to go the extra mile for me. I just don't want you to do so at the expense of yourself. You know how strict this school is. This isn't high school. They could kick you out if they found out."

I grabbed her hand and gave it a light squeeze. "Don't worry about it okay? I've got this handled."

"Okay."

"What do you have planned for today?"

"Nothing really. Can I...stay with you? I'm leaving tonight for my mom's."