"you mean the one who keeps on claiming to be Ryuuji's future fiancée because her father has dealings with them?"

"right, right, I heard she even bad mouthed the other girls from section two"

"should we report her to the disciplinary committee?"

"what's wrong?" I can't help but ask my female classmates.

"miss Catherine, it's nothing"

"I doesn't sound nothing, if it involves the school you should tell me about it"

"miss Catherine"

"d-don't you have trust in me?"

"no miss Catherine, its not like that!"

"we just don't want to trouble you miss Catherine"

"we know that you're already busy enough with your council duties so..."

"now, now girls.....just tell it to us, Catherine is just worried about you guys" my female classmates suddenly brightened up and look at me

"to worry about us....."

"so, what's the fuss all about guys?" Kana asked them

"well it's about a group of first year girls. Basically our school had a rule involving dealings with prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi that aside from miss Catherine no one is allowed to monopolized them more than what is agreed upon by the body" I just heard something amazing, wait......... why am I even involved on this?

"agreed upon the body?" Kana asked curiously

"yes, we have three rules that must be followed by everyone who fancies prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi"

"rules????"

"first, simple greetings and event activities are the extent that we could fawn over them aside from the class activities where prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi are involved in. second, no one must harm any member who managed to caught the attention of the two of them since miss Catherine abhors any violence among girls and lastly we must always conduct ourselves in a lady like manner whenever meeting the two of them, meaning no using of any cheat and sly moves like showing of skin or using any kind of drugs" whoa......that was extreme

"wait, does it mean you our school had a fan club for Ryuuji and Aoi?" Kana asked

"yes and we're already on our second year. Of course there is also a fan club for miss Catherine"

"ehhhh????"

"miss Catherine, don't you know that you have two fan clubs in the Academy?"

"ha????" fan club? Don't you mean a hate club?

"you have the Lady Catherine fan club of the girls faction and the Queen Catherine of the male faction"

"I heard from someone that boys from other schools are even a member of the male faction"

"did you not know miss Catherine that the reason why cameras were banned during school festivals and athletics meets during the reign of president Clyde was because during the inspection tons of your secretly taken photographs were confiscated from visitors and students of the Academy"

"you're kidding me right?" the Camera ban was enforced after the school festival in our first year by brother

"unfortunately my friend, what they're talking about is a fact"

"ehhhh?????" something like that happened??

"did you not know that I managed to double my savings in the bank just because I managed to confiscate a tons of your pictures and sold it to brother Clyde back then"