"what are you doing?" I look at the door, I did not even noticed when he came back

"nothing" he look at me with his icy gaze while I keep on fidgeting "all right!!!! I was just curious on what kind of papers you're working on" he went to my side and look down at me. I cough a little and look away from him. He then grab the paper from my hand

"go back to work" I feel like a slave......just how long am I going to type and type and type. I want to go home, I am hungry, I even have to watch that drama to check some villainy moves. Maybe I should practice some on Ryuuji. Let's see, should I pour water on him while giving out some harsh words? But unfortunately there's no glass of water here. how about I try to verbally insult him, maybe pick out his weakness or some—yeah right, this guy's is even harsher than me and his weakness is only the heroine. "how long are you going to stand there?"

"I'm going....." right now I can't take in this person alone. I just have to endure

"Catherine!!!!" I sluggishly raised my head and look around me.

"what?" I tried to focus my gaze on the blurred figure standing in front of me but I am too tired and so weak from hunger that I droop down on the table, continuing with my nap.

"Ryuuji, what did you do to Catherine that she looks like a wilted flower?"

"we just finished some work mother"

"work? Are you crazy?!, your definition of work is synonymous to slavery. It's already past eleven and the both of you are still here in the library"

"I did not notice the time"

"did you at least ate dinner?" when I heard those voices near me, I open my eyes and concentrated on the blurry images and found myself looking at Ryuuji and auntie before my gaze remained fixed at the wall clock on their back.

"Eleven twenty????!!!!" I suddenly became awake when I saw the time "i....need to go home!!!" I've never been this late before, this is bad if I don't contact my family immediately they might commence a search mission. My phone....my phone....I grab my bag and rummage inside to look for my phone. "I need to go home" I said out loud when I can't seem to find my phone.

"Catherine" aunt Leila immediately grab my arm to stop me "it's already late"

"I have my bodyguards with me. I just need to call them" this is not good, it will be bad if brother learned that the very day he went for university I ended up staying late outside.

"you can just stay here"

"eh????"

"it's okay I already called Catalina I while ago, I've told her that you'll be staying the night here and she gave me her approval" why do I feel like this is a bad idea.

"m-my bodyguards are waiting for me outside"

"Catalina had called them back already" that fast????

"f-father will wo—"

"Jirou is being taken care of by Catalina besides he's out of the country so he will never know" just how much did you think everything through auntie?

"b-but i-have no change of clothes" why? Why does it hard to say no to auntie in a straight manner?

"oh don't worry, I already expected that something like this will happen in the future so i already have them in your room"

"ha?"

"come on, let's go and check your clothes" wait....wait....wait!!!! auntie what do you mean by anticipating it? And what with 'my room'????