The mentioned villain was strange, in terms of appearance. He had red skin, and was wearing dark navy pants and a ripped-sleeved shirt of the same color, and a harness with nothing on it over the outfit. On his hands were spiked gauntlets, a shiny silver color that covered his massive, gorilla--style beefy arms. On his face was a muzzle made for humans (Like Bakugou's from the end of the Tournament Arc), and he had black eyes and short black hair.

"HA HA HA HA HA! Fear me, weaklings. I am Death Fist, and I will rule over you all!" He yelled. At that point, Izuku got pissed, because not only is a crappy villain interrupting his lunch, a piece of rubble had found its way to him, destroying his food. So what he did was he wrapped his scarf around his head, covering his neck like a tattered scarf, and it tightly covered his face from his nose down like it was a bandanna. He then walked up to the villain, cracking his knuckles with his signature hat's symbol shining with the morning sun.

"Hey there, partner." The gunslinger said, catching his attention.

"Who are you supposed to be? Some dumb hero?! FOOL, I can destroy mountains with this fist alone!!" Death Fist yelled, holding up his left hand.

"And what's the right for? A death grip on your dick?" The vigilante retorted, cracking a grin under his mask. "Is the muzzle so you don't suck it as well?"

"Oh, that's IT! COME OVER HERE!!" The now enraged villain said, launching his right fist at the gunslinger, who sidestepped the punch. He held up his own right hand, and landed a clean punch against the villain's face, knocking him back a few feet.

"Just so you know, I have a Doctorates in bar-fighting, dick-for-brains." Death Fist put his hands up again, now in a boxing stance, so Quick Draw did something totally needing a whole chapter's worth of fighting to describe...

...Who am I kidding. When the fists went up, the vigilante threw one of his flash bangs, shrugged, walked up to the stunned villain, and promptly introduced the villain's crotch to his foot in a very fast, powerful first meeting. Death Fist crumbled to the floor, and Quick Draw knocked him out with a final stomp to his head. The cops came, and saw the vigilante standing over him.

"And not a single shot fired. Don't worry officers, I got... this... ah, shit." He said, realizing that the officers had guns pointed at both the downed villain, but most aimed at him.

"Quick Draw! You are under arrest for international charges of murder, theft, and vigilantism! Put your hands up, or we will call a hero!" The lead officer yelled.

"Dammit. Can we all forget this ever happened? I just saved like, fifty people before a hero could be called, so I think what I'll do is buy another absolutely amazing sandwich from that cafe over there, and- bye!" Izuku said, glad that he chose to cover his face while in Japan. He sprinted away from the police, who had the balls to open fire at him in a public area.

"Can we put a line break to later today, please?" He asked.

...Later That Day (Oh, thank you, Author!)...

After Izuku had escaped, he quickly ran back to that cafe and bought another sandwich. He checked his ammo reserves, seeing that he was all good, and went on another patrol, this time without the absolute deaths of about thirty criminals or more this time. He trudged back to his apartment, which he took a good look at now that he had some peace to himself. The room looked similar to one found in a hotel, with a bathroom next to the door, and a small hallway leading to a single, king-sized bed. Nearby was a desk with a TV on top of a dresser/mini fridge next to it. On the desk was some empty bullet cases on top of a blueprint for his titanium rounds next to it, making him very happy that he decided to make more now rather than later. He then looked beck to his bed, where two surprises were waiting for him. He then realized that sitting on his bed was Cinder Fall from the train incident last month, holding a letter with the U.A. logo on it.