Crossed Directions - Chapter 10: We are going clubbing!

Start from the beginning

“Viviane is Alice’s cousin by the way. What are you doing here?” Mary said.

“We are on vacations and we decided that we should relax a bit in a secluded place where no one would recognize us.” Louis said.

“Sorry about early. I get a little crazy when I am hungry which I am now so I better start eating my croissant.” Mary said smiling apologetically.

“Don’t worry about that. Let’s invite the girls to a coffee boys since they broke their cups because of us.” Liam said giggling a little bit at Mary.

“No, don’t please. It was our fault, for dropping it.” I said.

“Accept the coffee woman!” Louis said in a high-pitched tone.

I chuckled a little and finally gave up with an okay.

Liam went to buy our coffees and ordered a croissant since Niall was devouring ours with his eyes. I offered a piece but he refused. What an adorable leprechaun.

“So what places do you recommend us to visit while we are here guys?” Mary said.

“You should definitely go sightseeing on a red bus.” Louis said.

“You should go to Nandos and eat all the food you can!” Niall said.

“You should go to all the good clubs and party places.” Zayn said.

“I have an idea.” Harry said with a mischievous look.

“Spit it out curly.” I said.

“Well tonight we are going clubbing to some super cool club called Euphoria…- (A/N: Crappy name I know XD) - Why don’t you join us? That’s okay lads right?” He spoke excitedly.

I love this curly boy.

“Yeah buddy!” Niall said with a smile and the others nodded.

“I think it is a perfect plan except for something… We are going to be sixteen. We are fifteen. We can’t enter.” Mary pouted.

“Do not worry! Super-louis is here to save the day. If you enter with us there will be no more problems… No more fears no more crying… but if you walk away I know I’ll fade cause there’s nobody… SUPERMAAN!” Louis said (screamed) while doing a superhero pose in his little random outburst of superman/gotta be you. Yeah, he is random.

Mary, Niall and I began to laugh as maniacs at the same time. Then we looked at each other and began to laugh again.

When we had finally recovered from our laughing fit, Mary spoke.

“Thank you Lou! You really are superman.”

Louis smiled with a posh look.

Oh damn. I remembered there was another detail.

“Look guys there is another thing… We came with my cousin Viviane and she is supposed to be our chaperone. She won’t let us leave to some random club.” I said solemnly.

“Show me a picture of her.” Zayn said.

“What the f…” I started but was cut by Louis screaming at my ear: THE PICTURE WOMAN. Jeez that boy is high on carrots, I swear.

I took out my blackberry and looked for Viviane’s blackberry messenger picture. It was a really pretty one, she looked good. I showed it to Zayn and he almost immediately shouted.

“SHE CAN COME. SHE SHOULD COME. SHE WILL COME WITH US! PERIOD!”

Just at that moment Liam appeared with our drinks. He stared at Zayn with a disgusted look in his face and handed us our coffees. We thanked him with a smile.

“Somebody likes your cousin a little too much…” Harry said with a cheeky grin.

“Viviane and Zayn sitting on a tree KISSING.” Louis screamed.

“What have I missed?” Liam said, not after giving Louis a dirty look.

We updated him with our plans. We ended deciding on the boys picking us at Viviane’s flat by eight o’ clock. We exchanged phone numbers and said goodbyes to each other. A very sweet goodbye I might add because it included a long hug…

I just realized I had freaking met One Direction and had not fangirl in a looong time.

“WE ARE GOING CLUBBING WITH ONE DIRECTION.” Mary and I screamed as we made our way to the fountain where we were supposed to meet Viviane.

Life is wonderful.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Author Note:

THEY FINALLY MET ONE DIRECTION. ASDFDKGJDJ

THANKS FOR READING

Hi! So this is Dora and you might ask why I have been writing all the last chapters. Well it is because I am going on a trip this week and I will not be able to write so Mary will be writing all that time.

Also um, I don’t know if you are with an artist you can enter to nightclubs ;D let’s pretend you can.

Thank you for reading! …. Again

In other news, we need your support for the 1D watty awards! PLEASE this might be a great time to start voting. We appreciate really a lot each one of the votes. Here is the information I posted on my wall:

“PEOPLE please vote for my story if you liked it in the 1D Watty Awards! I beg of you!! If you don't know what I am talking about just look at my reading list "Random Stuff" and you will find a book called 1D Watty Awards, you can look for the chapter of the category I am on it (Undiscovered Gem; One Direction fanfic) and comment Crossed Directions. I will absolutely love you if you do that. Plus if you haven't voted or fanned yet and you like my story this will be your perfect chance to show you love :D MASSIVE THANK YOU!”

So yeah, please vote. It will be really appreciated. As a thank you I’ll continue posting funny videos and gifs.

I don’t know who to dedicate this chapter to… So if you are reading this and haven’t been dedicated a chapter yet PM me and tell me this secret code: LOUIS HAS A SEXY BUM … and I shall dedicate this chapter to you.

YOLO

Also stay tuned cause I will write a joint story with @808_sunshine YAY , she is awesome.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO ALL VOTERS, READERS, COMMENTERS AND ummm FANNERS!

Sorry if this chapter wasn’t that much good. I was supposed to be studying while I was writing this but I promise a lot of action next chappie.

SORRY

MASSIVE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL