Yandere!Error X Kind!reader

Oh hello guyz! This is a requested by -Pansexual_Bae- as an countination  of Error x kind!reader. And I kindly agree cause  this is going to be fun! =)

(Le warning some blood,knives,punishments  and torture. Read when your okay with it and if your to scared to read it and you have nothing to do read it,JUST DEAL WITH IT)

(The info is still the same with the error x kind!reader)

________________

Third pov

5 months later

(Name) had delovop  some feelings toward Error,and Error the same but more than feelings. He have an obbession,an obbession towards (name). He was overprotective  towards her. He was making choices he never done before just for her. And HE WILL DO ANYTHING  FOR HIS SENPAI.

HE WILL KILL FOR HER.

HE WILL MAKE ANY BLOOD SPILL JUST FOR HER.

HE WILL MAKE HER,JUST FOR HIMSELF.

Your Pov

You and error where sitting in a park bench,as night as the two of talked to eachother.

5 months have past haven't it error? I said as I smiled and looked at error. I guess so too (name) error said as he smiled back to you,you looked at the stars from the sky. From its beuty of it, Hey um..error? You said looking at error    yes sweetheart? Error said smiling  sweetly to you. You blushed a little about how he called you a sweetheart.

I...have to go,it's getting dark. You said silently,error sees through you and nodded right away. As the two of you stood up and start to go home.

-little timeskip where your back home-

T-thanks  for taking me home error that was pretty a gentleman of you. you said feeling your cheeks heat up (oh god this,I cringed while typing gentleman there)
It's no promblem (name) he said as he winked at you. You blushed  of the winking  the wink his wink is so cu-

NO! (NAME)!STOP REMEMBER  YOUR JUST FRIENDS! or maybe. You screamed at your head as you looked at error as he was super yellow as he chuckled lightly.

What do you mean where just friends? He said making you blushed in embarrassedment     and spoke...

UMM GOTTA GO!  You said as you open the door to your house and quickly got in. ( Reader-chan  is confirmed  as sonic)

As you got in you were suprised by your mother  standing infrot of you with an angry face.  You were suprised,since your mother really never get angry to you.

You were sweating bullets,but you didn't  know someone is stalking you from afar.

Errors pov

(Name ) and I was standing infrot of her house as we chatted a little before she get in. Until I accidentally  read her mind as she said

"NO! (NAME)!STOP!YOUR JUST FRIENDS!or maybe " I blushed so hard that y face was completely  yellow as she looked at me confused as I spoke.

What do you mean where just friends? I said blushing  she blushed red from embarrassedment  ,as I consider it pretty cute.

UMM GOTTA  GO! she said as she goes in very quickly.

Uhuhuh  she thinks umm just gonna go to my void. Oh no,Iam gonna stalk my precious  senpai. Even  if she needs to go to the bathroom. (Wtf? Error you perv!)