Fell!sans x Jealous!Suicidal!depressed!reader [Edited]

"Author Emilia, still likes Depressed!readers "

Mentions of Cutting, if you are sensitive to this topic please skip the oneshot◇

Info:

You we're a mentally Ill girl, after problems hitted you more and more you can't help but considered ending everything.
After you fell down, you met two brothers and one of them changed the view of your life.
Ps. Frisk has already fell down, I'll use the pronouns She/Her to refer to frisk. Frisk is only a few years younger than you.

A lil harem with Flowey?-

------------------------

You woke up in your shared bedroom with frisk, she woke you up after Sans has knocked onto your door to say it was breakfast. You slowly arose from your bed as you looked up to the window to see the snow slowly falling, seeing it just falls makes you feel like you've seen everything before. Like Deja vu.

"Frisk, is Flowey awake yet?" you asked her as she nodded her head a 'no' as she grabbed some bandages for later "I tried waking flowey up, but he seems to not wake up" Frisk said before she went out of the room with bandages overflowing her pockets, you sighed lightly as you took out a [ Second Fav. Color ] Muffler as you partnered it with a [ Fav. Pastel color ] turtle neck. You wore some shorts like Frisk, though you made sure to wear some long white socks to not get your legs too cold from the snow and also to hide your scars. After you have done fitting yourself, you went down slowly to see Frisk and Papyrus eating spaghetti with no sign of Sans around, your usual smile lightly turned to a frown not seeing your favorite skeleton.

"I wonder where Sans went..."

You thought as you made your footsteps loud enough to gain the two's attention "Goodmorning Pap." you greeted the taller skeleton who smiled at your appearance "AH! GOODMORNING TO YOU OLDER HUMAN!" The taller skeleton said as he pulled out another plate of spaghetti, you went to the table with a smile as you dug onto the spaghetti even if it tasted bad. You didn't  care if you would choke on it, its better if you did but Sans will get sad if you die " I'll chew my food properly, even if i dont want to..." you thought as you ate the bad tasting spaghetti.

While you ate your spaghetti you listened to Papyrus and Frisk talked about subjects that you aren't into, you don't really have interests on anything nor any hobbies but still Frisk would pursuade you to do things that you aren't even fond of. You appreciate Frisk's kindness but sometimes you feel like a burden for having frisk go out her way to do those things for you " [Nickname], Sans invited me on grillby's later at lunch. Do you maybe want to come? " Frisk offered smiling lightly at you smiled back even if it wasn't all true, you have a bubbling feeling on your chest after knowing that Sans didn't bother to invite you aswelll but you let that feeling aside.

After you ate, you went back to your and frisk's shared bedroom as you locked the door. As you looked at flowey, slowly you walk towards him and slowly woke him up "H-huh? oh, [Nickname] Goodmorning, why would you wake me up this early? " he asked as he yawned lightly as you sat on the floor fiddling with your fingers, as you sighed before looking to him with your troubled [ eye color ] orbs " I know that look, what's your problem [Name]? " Flowey asked studying you further, you and flowey have this sibling bond that you and Frisk have. Flowey listens to your vents, problems and rants, he will always listen to you and would often times give you advice which you would always apply to yourself. You have to thank flowey for alot of things especially when he helped you stopped your cutting, he helped you through that and you've been clean for almost 3 months.