Sans x Angel reader x asriel (I guess?)

So hello my child 

Here is sans x Angel reader x asriel

info:

You were a 19 year old girl. So asriel is alive in this timeline since alphys tryed to give asriel an artificial  soul and it worked. And btw  frisk is here as a girl, the two boy had a crush on you. So when you actually  hang out on (asriel/sans) the  one who is left gets jelous. So everyday  there is a fight between  them. And somethimes  they use to hurt eachother  with magic.

So that's all you can do reader-chan 

Let's go!

--------------------------------------

Your pov

(Name)! Come on let's play together! Asriel said pulling you to him     No!(name) let's go to grillbys! Sans said pulling  you  to him. Frisk came  in and saw you with asriel and sans, you gave frisk the "help" face.

After a while

Thanks for helping me frisk I said   NO promblem (name)  frisk said     say let's go to (fav . resturant) you said offering  to frisk    sure! Frisk chirps. You and frisk walks to  your (fav.resturant),but you didn't  know that at home sans and asriel was fighting  using  some magic.

So what do we do when they fight? You said 

I don't know  they are fighting all the time since they want to spend time with you frisk said

Wonder what they are doing back home  you said while eating (fav.food)

I hope they don't cause mess in the house  or the outside    frisk said  worriedly  about home.

Nah  they won't  do much damage  we know we can trust those two  you said cheering  up frisk and forgetting  about worrying 

Yeah your right (name)  I don't need to worry  frisk said with a smile

You finished  eating (fav.food),so you and frisk walked home to see monsters  circling?

What is happening  here?  You said  ask you go past some monsters to see sans and asriel fighting with magic and 10× worst that is papy was getting  worried.

You go to papyrus who is worried for his brother.

HUMAN WILL  BE SANS BE OK? papyrus  said    I don't know  you said  as you looked at the two still fighting
For a couple  of moments  the fighting gets worse    sans got his gaster blasters and asriel has his blaster.

(Idk what does that thing called when you fight asriel dremurr  and the gun blaster though.)

You think this was enough. You go inbetween  the two.

Will you guys stop fighting!? You shouted  as you shouted  those words  sans accidently  throws the bones to you. The bones where suppose to hit asriel,but it hotted you instead.

You dropped to the ground  as sans and asriel ran to you.   You were at 0 hp

Kid please don't close your eyes Sans said

(Name)! Please don't give up! Asriel said

Your vision began to blurry  as asriel and sans  shouted to don't close your eyes.  You slowly  close your eyes as you whisper your remaining  words.

Be quiet you whispered  before you where swallowed  by complete  darkness.

Your (soul color) soul comes out of your chest as it broke to two pieces,the two cryed over your death. While you were watching  them  crying over you.

Sans pov

Me and asriel,got to (name)s funeral  to give her (fav.flowers). When we got there asriel pitted the flowers at her funeral.

Then suddenly we felt something  hugging  us asriel,we turned around to see (name) with a hilo (or helo idk) and white wings and a white dress. She smiled at us and said.

Please take care of yourself,Cause  somebody  really cares about you two.

As she said those words she dissappeared  in thin air. This was the last time we saw (name) again.
But we never said the words we wanted to tell her.

" I Love You "

________________________________________________________________

Yay another chappy  done

So yes I putted  asriel here because it will be awesome to put asriel here.

And I know it's short and cringey  in my opinion.

Word count :

673

Goodbye  reader -chan/san

Creatorstar~