Ink X Artist!Reader

Long time no stories huh?

Well here you go!

Anyways pretty sorry for not publishing  too  often...

Anyways here's  info!

Info:
You were a girl,who have artistic  skills  since when you were young. You pretty much liked drawing,as you grew older you became an artist. While for some time a person is watching you and getting  impressed  about how nice your drawings are who can that be?

Anyways I have this  since I pretty muched  liked  drawing 

Now lets get on with the story~

___________________________________________

Third pov

A girl named (name) was an artist  in a town called mount ebott town,she plays  with her paintbrush. Which was soft and colorful  brush,she has her sketchbook with her masterpieces  in it. It was a great day to draw under the clouds. (Name) sat down in a park bench where she usually  goes when she wanted to draw or take a walk, (name) was thinking of something  she can draw. She took her pencil and started to draw.

Your pov

I grab my pencil inside my backpack  where all my stuff was,I started to sketch some flowers and a pond. I finished the draft.

(Drawing  by me and don't judge meh drawings kay?)

I take a quick look at it.

Hmm this is really good you said as you took your crayons as you started to color it.

(Made by me again)

You happily look at your masterpice.

You heard background  clapping,you turn around to see a skeleton. This skeleton wore a big scarf,a blue jacket tied around his waist,a strap like to hold like coloring materials?,a bit brush at his back,and a ink like stain in his face.

He looks like an artist

Inks pov (meh sempai~~~)

I was wandering around the void  till I saw an Au with a girl drawing in her sketchbook...she looks cute I thought as I entered the Au. I was  in a park as I saw the girl who was drawing in her sketchbook,I took a closer look as I saw she was drawing  a pond with some flowers too.

She colored the last detail as she raised it with confidence,the drawing  was so good.
I clapped,she was suspicious  with the clapping as she turn around as she saw me,she tooked a quick scan  before saying.

Hello!and you seem new here can I help  you?

Your pov

It was a bit awkward  between  us so I start to talk 

Hello!and you seem new here can I help you? I said happily  as he took a little glance at me and said.. hello and yes I am  new here and I really  liked your drawing could you,draw with me sometime? He said as I felt a little blush crempet  to me since no one has complimented  my drawings before.

Sure,and my name is (name) I said he was staring at me with a rainbow  dusted his face before coming back from reality    oh sorry if I spaced out its ki- he was about to finish till you cutted him don't worry I don't bother you said.

Hello Iam Ink the guardian of all Aus he introduced 

Hello ink my name is (name) you reapeted    hello (name) ink said as he sat down next to you. Mind if I seat down here? Ink said   yeah you can you said

As the two of you started to talk to eachother

Third pov

-years later-

You and ink became close friends and you might realized you might  have a crush on him...It was Saturday a meeting for you two to draw where you guys always draw...In a cliff,yeah it may be dangerous  but the view is very outstanding.

You readied all your things in your bag.

Your pov

You readied your things for painting and other things you need in your back,you received a text from ink. As you grab your phone to check it what did he message you

(I - INK  Y-YOU)

I - hey (name) I was wondering  we can meet eachother in the place we first met sounds like a deal right?
So see you there (name)!

Y- k see ya

minutes later-

You came from the park as you see ink already at the bench waiting for you.

Oh hello (name)! Ink said as you blushed a bit about how cute he was. Hello ink should we start drawing? You said as the two of you started to draw.

Ink pov

I invited (name) to the bench where we first met,I wished to say this to her for years. I wanted to confess all my feelings to (name) but I hope she accepted me.

Your pov

The two of you finished drawing and it was getting a little dark as you fix all your stuff as you stared to stand up and walk home.
But you felt a little  hand tugs you. You looked to see ink,you quickly stopped walking as you confront him.

What's the matter ink? You said.

(Name),I gain a crush on you in the day we met. And all I wanna say now is would you be my Art girlfriend? He said blushing rainbow, you stared  at him with a (soul color). You talked.

Yes I would like to you said happily  as ink stared at you as he hugged you with happiness.

Thank you my art girl ink said

____________________________

Ok iam done with another chappy!

And this one i felt good for doing this again.

And I have some good news!

Author-chan will not be busy!and she is going to make some new chappys!

Yay!

Ok now see you again reader-chan/san

Bye bye my stars~

~creatorstar 

Word count:
969