2.The Party pt1

Taehyung focus;

"Mr. Kim.." the short man began.
"The boy that came in your office today.."

"What about him Jimin."

"He's too young to be part of your play thing. Please don't ruin his innocents."

"Him? Innocent?" Jimin nodded "Hah! You should have seen what his kinks are then." Jimin widen his eyes not believing that boy he met earlier even knew what kink meant.

"Anyway here." The blonde man  handed Jimin Jungkook's contact information.
"Call him later. You'll be picking him up  for the party I'll send you the address in a bit."

"Uh... Taehyung? How did you get his address? And I don't think that the interview  papers has any section to place his information. And also wasn't he gonna walk here?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes not liking that jimin is questioning to much.
"I changed my mind. Something bad can happen to him if he walks alone."

"BUT YOU NEVER WALK ALONE!" jin yelled all the way from his office.

Taehyung sighed. "Aish hyung... anyway, his face is to cute to be messed up."

"And his personal information?"

"I have my ways" Taehyung smirked.

----

Jungkook;

I was getting ready when I got a text message. It was from yoongi.

Yoongi: hey open your door I'm here.

Jungkook: I never asked you to come over?

Yonngi: Does it look like I care bitch? Open the door asshole.

Not wanting to get scolded by yoongi I ran to open my front door.

"Hey kook, I was bored so I thought I'd come over and have a couple beers with you."

"Hyung I'm underage."

"Since when?" Yoongi question

"I always have been."

"Oh.."

"IS THAT YOONGI?!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.  "Yoongi! My son I never had! Come here!"

"Mom!" I yell.

"Hi Mrs. Jeon...."

"Call me mom."

"Mom...." I started

"Not you honey" she stated back.

"Your food is burning..." she quickly ran back to the kitchen.

"So kooks you look nice where are you going?"

"I got a job and there is a party at my work."

"Nice, count me in."

"I don't think your invited..."

"Too bad."

Just then I get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hi?"

"Hi! This is your co worker Jimin! The one you met earlier."

Ohhhh. Short dude.

"Oh hi. How did you get my number?"

It was silent for a good 10 seconds  untill he started to speak again.

"The system in the building track all phones to prevent terrorist... yeah..."

"Oh. Makes sense."

"I'll be picking you up at 8. Please be ready by then. No need to send an address. Don't ask. Oh and it's ok to bring a friend. Bye."

Then he hung up.

"Um... yoongi I guess you can come.."

He just hummed. You can really see the excitement in his face. -_- .

---

It was finally 8 and Yoongi and I were waiting by my front door.

Then a limousine pulled up. The doors open revealing a dressed up mochi. I think he said his name was jimin?

"Hi!" I exclaim.

"Hi.." he looks past me to see yoongi "who's this?"

"Oh Him? He's yoongi, don't mind the turtle. He's very quiet so yeah."

Jimin seemed to be dozing off staring at yoongi. I know yoongi didn't notice because he was to busy doing the same.

Shipable much?

--

We arrived at the party. It was just full of fellow co workers drinking out of plastic cups, talking. Nothing special.

Then an idea came to mind

"Jimin, Yoongi... take this time to get to know each other.. I'll be fine on my own."

"But jungkoo-"

"Enough talk yoongi, that's not like you to talk. Go have fun!" I push them away leaving me on my own.

Great.... I have no one to talk to...

Mr. Kim walks over to me seeing that I'm lonely.

"Hi Jungkook."

"Hi Mr. Kim!"

"Please, this is a party call me Taehyung for now."

"Oh ok."

"Um Jungkook would you like me to teach you what you'll be doing for your work?"