Chapter Fifty Nine: End

Începe de la început

"I left with out you cause Leo had killed a girl that looked a lot like you Ash, she had bruises all over her body, she had the same color of hair as you and almost the same skin tone. I remember that I broke down crying when I saw "you" laying there." Said Agustín. I broke down crying, he never left me. Agustín thought I was dead and all this time I thought he had given me to Leo.

"I had brought the police with me so when they heard the sirens they left they wanted to kill me but I had something that could ruin them so they left me and Kora alone. Even though Kora isn't with me now I still make sure she is alright and that no one is following her and her family." Said Agustín.

"So you thought I was dead? That's why you didn't take me with you when you took Kora? I was told that you sold me to them, I was told you gave me up cause that was the only way to leave the Mafia." I told him. I felt Fernando hug me.

"Yeah I thought you were dead, if I knew that you were alive I would have never left you. After all you are my baby sister Ashlyn." Said Agustín.

"Wait then how did you find out that I was alive? How did you get in here and met Fernando?" I asked him.

"I decided to change my name to Shane, since Shane was dead I decided to use his name. One day I bumped into Fernando when he was going to one of his hotels. He was being followed so he was in a rush and didn't see me. I was at my lowest at that time, Kora had left, I had an inborn child and you were gone. I was really depressed. When Fernando bumped into me the people following him took that as a chance to take him on but what they didn't know was who I was. So when they took me as bait so that Fernando wouldn't have any choice but to give up I fought back. Me and Fernando fought back and one. Then Fernando asked me to join him and the Pasquarelli mafia and at that time I said why not." Explained Agustín.

"Okay but how did you find out about me?" I asked him.

"I saw you with Fernando, I thought my eyes where playing tricks on me but they weren't. It was really you and when I heard him call your name, I asked Lydia who you where and she told me that you where Ash Mendez, in other words my sister. I didn't tell anyone this until two weeks ago. Fernando said that I could tell you who I was but that he didn't know how you would take it." Explained Agustín. Wow... small world.

"Oh..." I said, I was shocked by all of this new information. Fernando had known Agustín but he hadn't known that he was Agustín.

"Wait but Fernando didn't you do a background check on him?" I asked Fernando. Cause come on how can he not.

"I didn't, I knew he was lying about his identity but I he deserved my trust he helped me. He haloed me a lot Ash, so even though I didn't know his identity until to weeks ago he never failed me." Said Agustín.

"Wow..." I said. This is just wow.

"Ash I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but i still ask cause I'm selfish. So Ashlyn will you please forgive me and give me a second chance?"asked Agustín, he was almost begging. I thought about it, in the end he never gave me up. He tried to get me back he didn't mean all of this, he was just lost but it looks like he found himself. I smiled.

"I forgive you Agustín." I told him. I stood up and so did him. We hugged each other. I missed him so much. I finally have my older brother.

"Thank you Ash! You don't know how much this means to me." Said Agustín.

"Missed you Agu." I told him using his childhood nickname.

"I missed you too Ash." He said and hugged me closer. After we were done hugging I hugged Fernando and thanked him for giving Agustín a chance.