Chapter 15

My hands trembled as I handed Colby my phone.
I told him that I rarely get DMs because I asked people not to DM me.

His eyebrows pulled towards each other as he read the message.

"Do you know who this is?" He asked.

"Colby, if I did know, do you think I would of already told you who it was?" I snapped.

He huffed and scanned the DM again.

"Ok, uh, screenshot this and send it to me. I'll deal with this."

I sighed, "Thank you, Colby."

He gave me a fond smile as he handed my phone back to me. My heart started to beat a little faster. I didn't think anything of it and passed it off as anxiety.

Colby'sPOV

That is ridiculous. A fan of mine threatened Violet just because she's my "girlfriend".

I decided to do something about this. I was going to make a video.

*time skip*

"Hey guys. There is something serious I want to talk to you about." I began.

"Recently, I have just learned that one of my fans threatened my girlfriend. As proof I'm showing you a screenshot Violet took of a person called, 'Violethater1' sending her a DM." I showed the camera my phone and waited to get it in focus.

"This is unacceptable. This is a message to the sick and twisted person out there... do not do this again or there will be consequences." I said with forcefulness.

"I understand that some of you won't like Violet, but I'm not asking for you guys to like her. If you don't like her, that's fine. But don't go doing this crap."

"I hope this gets across to you guys. So, yeah... peace out." I finished.

I was going to put this at the end of my vlog for Tuesday. I am not going to let this happen again.

<>

Everyone was going to bed now. At 3:00 AM. On Sunday.
I was half asleep as Violet got into bed. Just before I completely let sleep overtake me, I heard a quiet 'Thank you' come from Violet. I said a 'you're welcome' in my head.

<>

"No." I stirred in my sleep.

"No! Mom!" I bolted awake, frightened by the sounds that I was hearing. I looked over to where Violet was still sleeping, only she was moving and murmuring the exact same words I was hearing before.

I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't because of the girl laying next to me. I attempted to wake her but she was a really heavy sleeper. I knew she needed comfort and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

Having no other choice, because I really didn't want to get up out of bed, I made my way over to Violet and wrapped my arms around her torso, pressing my body up against her. We were sorta spooning, but she didn't know that.

Soon, her murmurs died down and silence surrounded us again. A short time after, I fell into a deep sleep.

Violet's POV

I woke up in the morning, remembering that bad dream I had about my mom.

She was driving and talking on the phone when a drunk driver came speeding up a highway ramp. He crashed into her at high speeds, making her car flip over twice.

I screamed but nothing was coming out. I tried to move to help her but my feet were glued to the ground.

That was the worst dream I've ever had. No doubt.

I went to stretch but felt a presence behind me. I turned my neck to look and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Colby.

More specifically, Colby RIGHT behind me with his arm slung over my stomach. We were technically spooning. Realizing this my face and body instantly heat up and I felt a weird emotion I couldn't quite decipher.

What.

The.

Heck.

———————————————————————————

Hey! I'm sorry :( I haven't updated in like a month. I ask for your forgiveness!! :,(

But, yes I know this chapter was terrible but I'll try harder next time!! Promise!! Okai, bye!!!!