chapter thirty two: hunger.

Start from the beginning

well, let's not get into detail.

i felt something tugging at the zipper in my jeans, and i quickly crossed my legs, because i knew exactly what it was, and right now was NOT the time.

getting a boner in a hospital full of sick and/or dying people?
not the best place.

stephanie looked over as i crossed my legs uncomfortably, and she choked back a giggle.
oh my god, she saw it.

i shot back a "shut up" look, my face red with embarrassment.

she went back to talking with the others, and i waited for a while, joining in a few times, but mostly just trying to look at my girlfriend without another awkward occurrence.

•••

*stephanie's pov*

i unlocked the door to the house, as no one was home tonight. sam was with kat for the night, aaron was over a friend's house, elton was with amanda, and corey and devyn were hanging out somewhere. everyone wouldn't be back for a few more hours.

every few minutes i was reminded of that budding hunger for colby in my stomach, but i pushed it down.

i walked into the kitchen to grab some water, and i heard soft footsteps from behind me.

"hey, babe." colby kissed my cheek, his bigger hands laying on my hips.

"babe? since when is that a thing?" i turned around and exited his grasp.

"do you not like it?" he smirked.

"no, i do," i smiled back.

"okay then, baaaaabe," he dragged out the name.

"so, what do you want to do?" i asked. i knew what i wanted to do, but i needed to hold back.

i'm not sure what's going on with me, i've never really had this feeling before. the only other time was at vidcon when we were filming that video.

"well, i mean we could watch a movie, or play some games, or we could," he coughed, "hang out in my room?" he raised an eyebrow.

"uh, whatever you wanna do," i said, my voice caught in my throat. hanging out in his room could lead to things.

"okay, um, well why don't we go upstairs then?" he said, grabbing my hand and walking with me upstairs.

my mind was racing, but i wasn't having flashbacks.
normally i'd have flashbacks if anything remotely sexual happened, because of what happened to me a few years ago.
but colby made me feel safe.
maybe that's why.
maybe i can trust him with this.

by the time my thoughts were over, i found myself walking into his room. colby took his shirt off and sat on his bed, and i sat by his feet.

remember that feeling in my stomach?
yeah, well, it's too strong now.

i leaned over and kissed his cheek, and he smiled, pulling my face down again to kiss my lips.
i pushed into him, my hands on his chest, and his drifted down to the hem of my shirt, slowly pulling it off.
i let him.
we kept moving, and undressing, until i was in nothing but my bra and underwear and him his boxers.
i wanted to cover my stomach, but colby flipped me over and whispered, "you're so beautiful."
that made me feel better.

he began to unhook my bra, and suddenly he stopped. he sat up and i did the same.

"what's wrong? did i do something wrong?" i asked, wrapping my arms around my stomach, that stupid self-conscious feeling coming back.

"no, no, you didn't do anything," he breathed out, "steph, are you sure you're ready for this? i know that you've had problems with this kind of thing in the past. i don't want to take advantage of you, i want you to be comfortable. i can wait." he held my cheek.

"colby, i love you. you mean the world to me, and it's so sweet of you to ask me if i'm ready. but i'm telling you right now- i've never wanted you this badly." i sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

"but, one thing." i pulled away, resting my forehead against his.

"what's that, babe?" he smiled.

"i don't want you to fuck me," i replied, my cheeks heating up.

"oh, um-"

"i want you to do one thing, and that thing is different than sex."

"what do you want me to do?" he smirked, and i think he knew what i meant.

"i want you to make love to me."

•••

i laid next to colby, the covers pulled up onto my body.

"wow," i said.

"yeah," he chuckled.

"y-you're, um, you're good at that." i stuttered.

"so are you." he smiled.

i rolled over and pulled him into one last kiss.

"i love you with all my heart, colby."

"and i love you with all of mine." he wrapped his arms around me, and together we breathed in sync as we drifted off to sleep.

________________________________

[AN: DAMN BITCH FINALLY UPLOADED
ik ik ik you all hate me !!!! i'm having some tough ass writer's block, and i know this chapter was crappy, i apologize😂 i just had to get this event in because it's an important step in their relationship. i promise the next chapter will be better lmao

i'm so sorry i made you wait so long, i hope you forgive me !

but ooohhh lord jesus they did the frick frack in the shick shack

yes, i know i didn't write out "the dirty" but i'm not good at smut and i felt like it was a little much lmao (and also this is AWKWARD AS FUCK IM REREADING AND WOW WHY'D I WRITE THIS)

but now we all know that the tHiNg hAPPenEd oOOoOooO

okay i'll stop i'm so sorry😂

but thank you guys so much for reading this awfully cringey chapter, i love you all so much !! i promise the next one will be better haha

see you in the next chapter 💓