Ch. 14 The after shock

Start from the beginning

‘that’s not true. None of it! You hear me? Louis was so happy the day you came to see him… we all were.  You are a beautiful young girl and you did nothing for us to hate you. Those people don’t ever know you!  And you are NOT a whore! The people who posted that are cowards and are jealous of you.’ I took her by the shoulders getting a full look at her. She was so weak. She wasn’t her usual armored, stay protected self. She was just… a normal teenage girl with feelings.

I watched as her first tear ran down her check. It almost ran all the way down her face but I took my thumb and wiped it away.

‘Everything is going to be okay.’ I said in a whisper.

More tears fell and I started to see the inanest girl she truly was. There were no walls around her.   She started to let everything out with every tear there was a reason behind it.  I watched as the strong girl became weak over the harsh words of others. The pure sadness of humiliation was shown all over her face. It was all hitting her hard and she was crumbling under all of its weight.

‘come here.’ I said. I wrapped my arms around her and pushed her to my chest. 

‘sshhh. Every things going to be okay, I promise. It will all blow over by tomorrow.’ I said kissing her forehead.

I could feel her body shaking. Her snobs became worse and all I could do it be here for her. She was like one of my little sisters. She was family.

*Back at the restaurant.*

Harry’s P.O.V.

‘WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?’ Louis screamed.

‘Calm down. I’ll call Liam and ask him what’s going on. He seems like he knew what was bothering her when she was on her phone.’ Zayn said calmingly pulled out his phone and pushing the speed dial.

[Zayn-and-Liam’s-phone-conversation]

‘Liam! What happened to Emily?’ Zayn asked in bit of a rush

‘An article, that someone wrote about her and this guy is on this website and the comments were….. were….. rude as hell!’ Liam blurted.  He never said anything like that. He was really upset about all of this.

‘What? Where? What is it about? Is it about her and that guy I found her talking to?’ Zayn asked a little upset as well.

‘It’s was one of those famous London tabloids… I think the ‘British Star’? But I could be wrong. But if you do read it don’t over react!  It says nothing about who Emily is just that she was with the guy from the club.’ He said in a hush tone. Emily must be close.

‘Look I have to go. I’m with Emily and she’s really upset. When we get back don’t mention it okay?’ he said in bit of a rush.

‘Okay we won’t.’ Zayn said

‘Tell her I love her and to stay strong!’ Louis yelled thru the phone.

‘I will. Bye guys’ Liam said and with that the line went dead

[end-of-phone-call]

‘Mates… you’re not going to like this.’ Niall said staring at his phone.

We all huddled around him looking at the screen.

‘WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT!’ Louis yelled. He seemed pissed as ever

I could feel the anger crawling thru me trying to come out. The more I read the more anger exploded in my body. How could they say that about her… about Emily Tomlinson. The girl who traveled around the world, loved her dad, faced her fears, came all the way to Britain just to be with her cousin that she barely knew!  If they knew that her father had just died they wouldn’t say one word about it.  They don’t even know her.  I couldn’t keep in the pure rage that was growing inside.  Why would someone come all the way from America just to have people throw insults at them… she came her for family and family is what she needs right now.

 ‘WHERE IS THIS “TYLER” GUY? NO one does this to Emily! He’s the reason why everyone is writing this! Emily is probably with Liam crying her eyes out!’ I shouted at the boys.

‘Harry, Louis; we need to go back to the flat and wait for them to come back. You guys need to calm down.  Emily doesn’t need revenge or anger. She needs friends; she needs us to be there for her.’ Zayn stated trying to make us calmer but I was about to punch someone! How could he be so calm? ‘I’ll go pay,’ Zayn said walking up to the cash register.

‘Come on, let go call Paul to get us a ride. Liam took the car we came in.’ Niall said pulling us out of the restaurant and into the parking lot.

Zayn came back and we only waited for a few minutes and a van came to pick us up and take us back to the van. We rode in silents. I think this whole thing with Emily got to everyone. She is a nice girl who doesn’t need all of this. BUT THAT AM I THINKING! Sooner or later the paparazzi were going to find out about Emily being lou’s cousin and staying here with us.  

‘Boys, you’re here.’ Greg our driver said

‘Thanks Greg and Thanks’ was the only thing we could get out. We all slumped into the house.

It was already 5 PM. We were at the restaurant for a good hour or two so I have no idea when Liam and Em will be back. We all went to the couch and just waited.

I pulled out my phone and decided to tweet.

“When a friend gets hurt so do you, you go thru it together. Stay strong Emily and don’t let the hate get to you. X”

With that I logged off and threw my phone God knows where!

The boys looked at me when I did.

~Hours have gone by and no word from them, not even a text.~

Liam’s P.O.V.

I was still had the parking with Emily.  She had stop crying, she probably ran dry. Her face was sad and stained from the tears.  She had her head buried in my chest. I had a little wet spot from her tears and the wind was strong. I could feel her body shivering. I wrapped my arms around her trying to warm her up. Just what she needs, a cold.

‘thank you’ Emily said muffled from my shirt

’you’re welcome’ I said rubbing her back.

‘Everything will be okay, I promise.

_______________________________________________________

on the side is a pic of the park! :)

did u like it? i wanted her & Liam to be closer & have a bit of a family moment! & i wanted Daddy Direction to come out a little :) hehehe

fan/vote/comment love you pookies! :)