Ch. 14 The after shock

Start from the beginning

‘come on we are leaving.’ Liam stated pulling me to his side and leading me out to the car we took here.

He opened my door and I crawled in. He looked at me with an apologetic smile. Closed my door and got in the driver’s seat.

The car ride was silent except for the few questions Liam asked me.

I rested my head against the window looking at the scenery outside. My thoughts were running and every second from last night played threw my head.

‘Emily. Come on. I want to show you something.’ Liam said. We were in a park. He came over to my door, opened it and pulled me out.

Liam wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. He smelt like amber, leather and cedar wood.  It was comforting. Liam guided me to one of the benches and we both sat down.

We were at a park by one of the rivers that ran thru London. There were ducks in the water and couples passing by. It wasn’t that busy. All the trees were bare from the cold weather.  The grass was still green and the stint of freshly cut grass was lingering in the cold dense air.  The sky was clear and there was a small current, showing the movement of the water. My nose was stinging from the cool breeze and I’m sure it was pink. I look over to Liam. He seemed to be doing the same as me, taking in the surroundings of the park.

Liam’s P.O.V.

Earlier before any of the boys or Emily got up I went on twitter.  I was going thru my timeline to see that Emily tweeted.

Hey guys its @tylergposey! I hacked Ems account. I took a pic of her when she wasn’t looking. She must really like my phone.  Haha  http://pic.twitter.com/mNSnxVAP

‘Fuck’ I muttered under by breath. Is this the guy Zayn found her with? Louis is going to be pissed. I opened a new window and looked up Tyler Posey.

I scrolled down looking for anything about Emily and him.

*Click*

I entered a British tabloid. I was reading over it.

I took in a beep relived breath seeing Emily’s name isn’t mentioned anywhere. I kept looking at the comments on it.

I was in total discus.  What they are saying is completely rude and not funny at all.  I exited out of it and shut my laptop.   I ran my fingers threw my hair. I hope she never sees this. If they only knew what she’s gone thru. 

~PRESENT~

I noticed that Emily had seen the article on her phone.  I exited out of it. They boys knowing what they said about her wasn’t doing to do any good.  I wanted her to get in a happy mood so I took her to a park that I went to when I was a little boy with my mum when we visited London.  I couldn’t believe she wasn’t crying yet. I’m not saying she’s seems like the one to cry all the time and be all whinny but I would have been pretty upset about all of it. She just looks unresponsive, like she didn’t feel anything. Like she was blocking it all out.

I know she must be feeling horrible.  I wrapped my arm around her trying to keep her warm. It was freezing outside.

‘Emily. I know what they said. It’s okay, you can talk to me.’ I said trying to figure out how she was taking it all.

‘Liam, I don’t know what to do.  So many people hate me. What did I ever do to them? I probably looked like a total whore with him just like they said.  How could I think I could come here to Britain with BLEEPING ONE DIRECTION! And nothing bad happen? I was being naïve. I should have never came. I’m sorry for everything I put all of ya’ll thru.  The whole nightmare, the almost mobbing at the airport and Nandos….’ she could barely get it all out. I could hear her voice cracking from the tear in her eyes.