TEC Update and TRIDENT

THE ENTANGLEMENT CLAUSE fans! I have been so busy and I want to first apologize for all of the comments that have gone unanswered. Please know that I value each and every one of you and am so grateful that you would take the time to read this story or anything that I've written. Even if I haven't had a chance to communicate with you individually, I don't take your readership for granted and I thank you for taking the time to read and reach out. 

TEC made it to the Wattys 2017 Short List! Hooray! 

Off Wattpad, I am working on extensive alterations to this story--not because I don't like it as is, but because I have been given advice from a very good agent and want to follow it. This agent has been so kind, and she LOVES this story. I know that I can take it in a fabulous direction thanks to her and thanks to all of you and your support as well!

I have a lot of work on Wattpad's Tap app, so if you are looking for short works, do check out that app and find me there (I'm amberkbryant on Tap). 

Finally, I have a first chapter up to a short-ish piece. This is something new and different for me. I don't know if you'll like it or not but I wanted to let you decide for yourself. If you want to give it a go, the story, a psychological thriller, is on my profile and is called TRIDENT. (trigger warning: this story deals with PTSD)

Thank you again for being fabulous and supportive people

Thank you again for being fabulous and supportive people. Much LOVE to you all!