66- New House♥️

Olivia's POV
We walked into the driveway and looked at the house.

"Wow it looks amazing!" I said "It looks like it's going to be really nice inside!" Grayson knocked on the door and then held my hand

"It looks like it's going to be really nice inside!" Grayson knocked on the door and then held my hand. A man and women in their mid 40s opened the door and welcomed us in. Their names were Mike and Debbie.
"Hello guys welcome to the house. Do you want anything to drink?" Debbie asked sweetly.
"I'm ok thank you. Liv do you want anything?" Grayson said
"No I'm fine! Thank you though"
"Ok so as you can see this is the kitchen! You have lots of storage space and a nice breakfast bar in here." Mike said as he let us have a look. "Please ignore the things in the cupboards. We're moving in a few days so we are beginning to pack up."
"Where are you moving nice?" I asked
"Back to Ohio my dear" Debbie said
"What part of Ohio?" I asked again
"In Cleveland" Mike said
"No way! That is where means Olivia are from. Is your son Leo Thomas?" Grayson asked
"Yes he is! I remember you two! Grayson Dolan and Olivia Paul! And Jake and Ethan! You all went to middle school together. How are you doing?"
"We're doing really good!" I smiled
"So what have you pair been up to since middle school?" Mike asked
"Well Olivia and Jake set up a company called Team 10 just over two years ago. And it was filled with lots of young and talented people. Some of us were already famous and some were not. Me and Olivia began to date then about a year in, I proposed to her and we got married last month. We also have twin girls Ariana and Bailey." Grayson said as I twirled my wedding ring around my finger.
We spoke for a little bit longer in the kitchen and then we went to the living room.