46- Get Away🏝❤️

Olivia's POV
I pulled through the gates and into the driveway of our house. I had been recording the songs I sung yesterday for two hours and I decided to get everyone Starbucks.

I phoned Grayson and asked him to help me carry the drinks in. We placed the drinks and everyone got theirs and continued what they were doing.
I sat in Grayson's lap in the cinema drinking my caramel frappucchino and twirling my engagement ring on my finger.
"you like it babe?" He asked
"I love it thank you!"
We kissed and carried on talking to everyone else.

I went upstairs and lay on my bed to edit some videos. I then heard the door open and Grayson came in followed by Leah.
"Babe we need to get away" he said. I closed my laptop and sat up on the bed.
"What you mean?" I asked
" i mean that I love these crazy assfaces that we live with but we need a nice day or two to ourselves to relax and celebrate."
"I agree. Let me look at some places."
"Babe I wanna treat you. Look for a nice hotel and we can stay there for two nights and maybe we can go to Disney and and the spa?"
"That sounds perfect! Let me check" I opened my laptop and searched for a hotel near Disney and a spa.
"Found one!" I yelled.
"What time is it?"
"11am why?"
"Cause can you book it for tonight and we can get away sooner.?"
"Yes I can"
So I booked the hotel and we started to pack.

I finished before Grayson so I grabbed Leah and we went downstairs.
"Team 10 meeting in the lounge. Gray carry on babe" I yelled through the speaker and everyone came running in.
"Hola friends. Me and Grayson are leaving for 3 night to relax and celebrate so I need the most trustable people to watch Leah because she is my baby." I kissed Leah.
"Crompton!" I yelled " you are in charge of the dog! No one is allowed to shoot her with the merch gun or dress her in merch. I will text one of the girls and check in. Paul, remember, if you don't vlog it, you have a chance that 16 other people will so be very careful. Make sure to feed her and give her water." I passed Leah to Tessa and ran upstairs.

I saw Grayson finishing packing his bag. He quickly grabbed some condoms and threw them in. I ran over to the bag and got them out.
"What no sex?" He asked.
"Omg you really think that I am going away from this house for three nights with you without smashing? Boi you are wrong" I laughed
"But we need protection"
"Whatever put some in"
Grayson grabbed a few and put them back in the case. He then sipped it up and began to take it downstairs. I checked the room and locked the door.
We said our goodbyes and we got into my white Range Rover. Grayson went to the drivers side so I there him the keys. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||||||||||//////////////
Half way through the car journey, I was thinking and I decided to tell Gray.
"Babe I know were only like 21 and 22 but like I really want kids."
"I agree gorgeous! I want to be a dad but I'm scared that I'll be a bad one"
"I've seen you with your cousins and you would be the perfect dad"
"When would you want a kid tho?"
"Soon babe. I want a mini princess like me and a mini prince like you to be running around."
We spoke a bit longer before pulling up to the hotel.
We were about a 15 minute walk from a beach so we decided to check it out.
I opened my bag and got out my bikini. I then put on some shorts and a crop top with my sunglasses and a messy bun.

We held hands and began to walk to the beach

I decided to take a picture.

We got to the beach and watched the sunset and messed around

We got to the beach and watched the sunset and messed around. We then played in the sea for a bit and then we get an uber back to the hotel.

When we got into the room, I put on a sports bra and some booty shorts and Gray threw on some shorts. We cuddled watching tv until Gray fell asleep.

I locked my phone and woke Grayson up

I locked my phone and woke Grayson up. He went and got into bed and I joined him. Within minutes I was drifting off to sleep.

A'n
Heyooooo
I'm on holiday tomorrow and idk if I have wifi but I will write some chapters and upload them when I get home.
Peace 😂🏝