63~ I do💍❤️

Last night, me and Tessa shared a king sized bed and we put the three babies in the other one. We put all pillows around it so they couldn't roll out.

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Today I was going to become Mrs Dolan!
I stepped out of bed and brushed my hair.
Yesterday in the nail salon, we went over this mornings plans. The photographer would be here from 7am till like about 11pm tonight. Then all of the hair and makeup is being done at the venue in the Bridal room. We then will have a few hours to get everything ready and get dressed. My dad will then come and see me. We will then go down to where we are getting married and the ceremony will happen. 

I opened the door and walked downstairs. I saw my mom, Lisa, Tessa, Erika, Megan, Savannah, Everleigh, Cameron, Izzy, the three babies and the two photographers. I was smiling widely and I heard them take a picture. They put their cameras down and I went over to them and said hello. I then went over to my mom and gave her a massive hug.
"Morning mom" I smiled
"Morning Olivia" her eyes watered
"Awe mom don't cry" I said wiping her eyes
"I just can't believe that my baby girl is getting married today! You are so grown up and I am so proud of everything you have accomplished. You are a beautiful mother to two amazing little girls. Me and your father so grateful to have you" She began to cry and so did I. I hugged her again and looked at the girls. I noticed the photographers had started taking photos again.
I hugged the other girls and then I got to Everleigh. " Hey ev" I gave her a hug
"Hi auntie Liv" she smiled
"I am so proud of you. You are such a beautiful girl. Can you do me a really big favour today?"
"Of course I can Auntie Liv"
"Can you throw the petals on the walkway just like we practised the other day?"
"Yes I will"
"Thank you sweetheart"
"No problem. I love you"
"Awe I love you too Everleigh" I smiled and hugged her again.
I then picked up Darcy off the couch and gave her a hug and a kiss. "Auntie Liv loves you" I placed her back down and then picked up Ariana and Bailey.
"I love you both so much" I kissed them and then put them next to Darcy.

We all went into the kitchen and ate some waffles and ice cream ( such a healthy breakfast I know ) and then we all went and got changed. I threw on a black crop top with jeans and the same hoodie as last night. I put my hair in a messy bun and then we left to go to the hotel.

*at the hotel*
My anxiety began to kick in as we pulled up to the hotel. I was scared that something would go wrong. I must have been breathing heavily or getting red because Tessa and Cameron grabbed my hands and Megan told me to take deep breaths and look at her. I did and my little panic attack thing went away. I thanked them and then we went to the room and it was amazing. ( THERE IS MORE SPACE THAN IT LOOKS)

I went in the bathroom and put on my white bra and underwear and then I put on my silk bride gown

I went in the bathroom and put on my white bra and underwear and then I put on my silk bride gown. When I was done, Tessa, Erika, Megan, Savannah, Cameron and Isabella all did the same snd there gowns said bridesmaids. Tessa's said Maid of honour. We went on the bed and stared to jump around. The photographers took loads of photos of us in them.