45- Yes💍😭

Olivia's POV.
During the uber ride, severity was on their phones texting and I got kind of confused. I let it slid and looked out of the window. "Tessa why haven't Grayson and Ethan been at the house all day other than dropping off the shopping?" I asked while tapping my nails in the window.
" I don't know Liv" she looked at me and then looked away and grinned.
I let that slide as well and we pulled up to a really nice five star restaurant. I was told to stay in the car and everyone get out. Everyone went in the the restaurant and then Jake came out with a blindfold.
"J what's going on?" I asked
"Liv" he rubbed my arm and kissed my forehead. "Don't panic please just go with it I promise.".

I walked into the restaurant and Jake pulled the blindfold off. In front of me I saw all of Team 10, my parents, Lisa and Sean ( the Dolan twins parents), my brother Logan, why don't we boys ( Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel and Zack) Ayla, Evan and Brendon. Then Kade and Brendon were filming and Nathan was taking pictures. I looked in front of me and saw a big curtain. Everyone suddenly crowded behind me but still gave me space. Ethan came in front of me and gave me a big hug.
"Love you" he said and kissed my forehead
"Love you E-tee-wee-tee" I giggled and everyone laughed.
Ethan then spun me around and i heard everyone cheer. I was suddenly spun back round and Grayson was stood in front of me with a ring.
"Olivia Rose Paul. Where do I begin? I remember seeing you sat by the sand box and I said to Ethan "Wethan we need two gwo and bwe her fwend" so Ethan being the idiot he is threw sand at you and in your hair. I can remember you laughing and Jake came over to see what was happening. That is how we became the for goofs in Ohio. We started off as friends, then we went to BestFriends. And damn we were the worst. We were in 6/7th Grade and I think we were 12 I honestly can't remember our ages. But you came up to me and went " how do you kiss someone?" And me being the savage that I was just grabbed your face and kissed you. And that was when I knew I found the girl who I was gonna marry one day. We hung out after school everyday and we hand keys to each others houses cause we were all so extra. And I can remember all the times we snuck out to the beach with Ethan and Jake and sometimes Logan. Sorry Mom, Dad, Pam and Greg. I remember you calling me crying about what you were going through so I took you to the carnival and we got stuck on top of the Ferris wheel. I really want to say more stuff but I will probably forget exactly what this is for. Olivia you are beautiful, funny, humble, talented, amazing, sexy, actually flawless, and I hope tat soon you can be Olivia Rose Dolan. So Olivia, will you marry me?"
Grayson bent down on one knee and opened a box with the most beautiful ring in ever. I began to cry and ran towards him. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He stood up and picked me up and spun me round.
"So what do you say Olivia?" He asked
"Yes!" I screamed and everyone yelled really loud.
Everyone cheered and congratulate us. We then sat on a massive table and ate food. I sat between Grayson and Jake and I was holding Grayson's hand.
"Hello to my gorgeous fiancé" he said I giggled and replied. "Hello to my handsome fiancé" we both laughed and everyone kissed.

When everyone was done we went back to the Team 10 house and we had a party. I get the microphone of the dj halfway through and went up to the dance floor area we made in the living room. "Chance get me a chair" I yelled and Chance, who was in the dining room, grabbed me a chair and put it on the dance floor. "Where's my fiancé?" I yelled and Grayson stepped out of the crowd.

"Babe sit here please." I kissed him and then walked over to the piano that we have in the living room. "Ok so Grayson when you moved to Jersey, I started writing songs, and I wrote 3 songs about you and they're a bit harsh but not too bad so I'm gonna sing it now and stuff. But the backstory is that you went to jersey, and we didn't keep in contact and I saw on your Instagram that you had a new girlfriend. And at the time I wrote my emotions down into lyrics so that what I did." But now we're engaged so I love you and no hard feelings! Here we go!" I yelled and sat down at the piano