Chapter One

Hey guys, this is chapter one of my new book, The Heat, and I'm not really sure about it. I've been told that it was kind of awkward reading it so this is me warning you. It doesn't really get THAT sexual but still, it's sexual. Um, I'm not sure how I feel about this book so if you like it PLEASE say something, I'm only trying this out, I'm not sure if I want to go with it or not. So please give me feedback, suggestions of what I should do or change are welcome! Just please, give me some feedback!!! Thanks!

Damian's POV

I woke up from a deep sleep, I hated being woke up, I growled softly but then I realized what woke me up, the beautiful scent of an omega going into heat. But why was it so strong... I heard a faint moaning noise, it sounded close, really close. I reached up and took the earplugs out of my ears and that's when I realized who it was, it was Adam, my Adam. I looked over at my beautiful sleeping boyfriend, he was lying on his stomach and grinding his perfect little bum up in the ear. He was going into heat in his sleep... but it wasn't supposed to come for another two weeks... he just got out of it the week before last week. I didn't really want to wake him up but I had to check, I took two of my fingers, my pointer, and my middle, and placed it on his underwear, over his entrance, he started to grind his ass against my fingers, I bit my lip and then mentally slapped myself, there's no time for that Damian. Sure enough, it was damp.

"Shit," I mumbled, and jumped out of the bed, running to the ensuite. I am glad I demanded an ensuite. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the white box that had a purple H on it, symbolizing that it's for heat emergencies, which it was because I was going to go to the store and get stuff this weekend for it, I ran to the bedside table and turned on the lamp, then ran to the door, locked it, and ran back and opened the box. Inside was all the things you would need for heat, baby wipes, two pads, a water bottle, a squirting bottle, and a foot-long dildo but you know, that isn't for now so we won't worry about that. I pulled his underwear straight off, (it's the kind I really like, purple and white briefs, makes his booty pop) and I throw it into the dirty clothes, I'll have to make sure I lock it up so none of the other alphas get to it. Just the thought makes my blood boil. The scent that he was giving off was unbelievable, it took all my strength not to shove my unnaturally large cock up his ass right there and then. I could feel my pj's begin to get tighter with every second that went by. I grabbed the baby wipes and started to clean him up.

The thing is, for all the people who don't know, omegas are self-lubricated when they are in heat, male omegas are able to become pregnant at this stage. In heat, omegas give off this scent that Alphas find VERY attractive. It draws them in actually, makes them... how do I want to say it. Well, horny. It makes them want to have sex with him. If the omega has an alpha, that alpha is overprotective over him. Anyway.

I went to the dresser and opened up his underwear drawer and grabbed one of his ugly pairs of briefs that I bought JUST for him when he's in heat, even tho his self-lube doesn't stain, I still don't want to take a chance of ruining any of his sexy pairs of underwear. He groaned loudly. "Shhhh, Adam, one of the other alphas might hear you," I said, but it was no use, he was asleep and he couldn't hear me. I walked over to him and started putting his legs into the underwear, he made a whining noise and started kicking his feet, "I know you don't want underwear on, babe, but we have to, it's not a good time right now," I said, he groaned and I frowned, I hated this. I hated when my baby wants something but can't get it, I mean, I will never tell any of the other alphas, but still. I tried again, but he kicked his legs one more time. I sighed and held his legs down with one hand, and putting his feet into the leg holes of the underwear in the other, he tried to get his legs out from my grasp, but even just one of my hands, he couldn't come close to my strength. I pulled the underwear up to his butt, then I grabbed one of the pads in the case and opened it throwing it in the trash, and placing it in his underwear. He groaned when I put the underwear up all the way and the pad went against his skin. It always surprised me how well pads fit his butt. Like his butt was made for two things, dicks, and pads.