26-The girl who lived for being alive

Start from the beginning

“Alezandra,that’s not what I meant.”

“That’s exactly what you meant.”I accused.I was so pissed right now.

“No,it’s not.I just...I just want you to be careful.Believe it or not I still care about you,I worry.”He looks me in the eye.I could see genuine worry in his eyes.

“Well,there’s no need for that.”I snap making my way out. “And I’m having that match.”

“Alzandra!”He grasps my wrist before I make my way out. “I know I’m not allowed to make decisions for you,and that we’re not together anymore but-”

“You’re right.We aren’t together anymore.”I rip my arm from him,leaving him standing at the door.

I was fuming.I hate being underestimated.I slam into the locker room practically ripping my clothes of in the process.I was about to take my panties off when I realized tree guys were staring at me from their lockers.

I smile awkwardly before slowly taking my clothes off the floor and backing out of the room.

“Umm,stupid mistake.”I laugh awkwardly before closing the door.

“Sh*t,sh*t,sh*t!”

-----------

I made my way through the hallway completely ignoring what the guys were saying.

I caught sight of Jace deciding to sneak up on him.I took a head start before lightly running and jumping on his back.He swiftly caught my legs.

“Did I startle you?”I ask grinning from ear to ear.

“No,I cannot be surprise.”

“Really?! Why not?”

“Because only I master that quality of surprising people.”

“Yeah,right.”I snort getting of his back.

“I have soccer practice. I’ll see you later ba-”He stop in the middle of his sentence once I give him the look.

“A.”He roll his eyes kissing me on the forehead.

“Better.”I nod.

I watch as Jace made his way towards the soccer field before heading out.

I was listening to Maroon5 thinking about Adam Levine’s sexy persona when my phone slipped out of my hand and onto the grass.

I groan bending down to pick it up but a hand had beat me to it.I looked up only to see Erick smug face.

“F*ck me.”I cussed.

“I don’t think your boyfriend would appreciate that too much.”