9-Friendzoned broken

I'm so exited for you guys to read this chapter it's crazy!!!! I really hope you like it!!! What some of you have been waiting for as finally come.Now it's for you to guess what and who?Before reading obviously.

Check out A's outfit on the side.

read,vote and comment;)

Excuse all mistake in this chapter!!

Enjoy

Love to all my devilish minders.

------------------------

*Flash forward*

“So let me kiss you.”He says,his breath fanning my face.I slightly shivered.

I was completely wet...from the water,(you dirty minded people).

“What?” He didn’t explain as he slowly leans down and plants a kiss on my lips.It was slow and sensual,as I was kissing him I felt my inside melt.Shiver ran down my body and I slightly tremble in his big arms.

He had one hand at my waist and another on the back of my neck as he deepened the kiss.He ask for an entrance that I gladly gave him.Our tongues played with each other so did our hands,a little.I had been dreaming about my first kiss for so long,that I still can't believe it’s happening right now.There weren’t fireworks like those books fill your head with,but it definitely felt good.He had soft lips and was kissing me like I was a little porcelain doll.I could only hope I was doing great,but if he didn’t stop the kiss yet,probably means that I’m doing something right.Fingers crossed.

He finally ends the kiss,crumpling my face in his hands,lifting my head up so I can look at him.His face was serious for as he looks into my eyes.

“I want you.I’ve wanted you since the first time I laid eyes on you.” He smiles a little. “Alezandra Wolf,would you go out with me?” I could see there was hope in his eyes as he looked down at me.

And just as I was about to say yes a voice yells out my name.We both turn to the source.

“Zach’s past out,we need to take him home.”

--------------------------

*Present time*

“Whoaooouw!” She cheered running straight to the cold water,the top half of her bikini gone.Two guys were following her same footstep,all of them drunk.

I was seating on my little beach chair admiring the show going on around me.Kids were dancing drunkly around the bonfire.Some were making out  and some were just down right fucking,but with clothes on.The cold night air was semi inexistent.Everyone was in their swimsuit enjoying the night out.I think they were some college kids here or maybe they were the ones hosting the party.Anyway,I was clueless on that fact since I had been dragged out here forcefully.You may already know by who.And by the way those two morons are already off somewhere probably drunk.Zach is nowhere to be found and Noah,well Noah’s probably having his way with the second girl of the night.

Meanwhile,little old me refuse to mingle with the crowd and stay by the beach with a beer can in her hands.Cheers to all forever alone people!

“You’re such a loner,it hurts to see.”Jace says coming to seat by me.