26-The girl who lived for being alive

Sorry for the long wait but here you go.Tell me what you guys think.

----

Punch,punch,kick.

Punch,kick,punch,round kick.

My fists and feet collides with the punching bag,creating a sense of excitement in me.I felt invincible.The power rush was amazing.

It’s been almost a month since I came to the gym.I needed to come, Jace could only distract me for so long.

I’ve been having all this pent up energy lately.I thought it was because I’ve been MIA at the gym but Sophia thought otherwise.She thought it was due to...sexual frustration.

Even though I try to deny it,some part of me knew it was true.I couldn’t seem to control myself next to Jace lately.  Every time our skin slightly brushed against each other it resonated all the way to my core.I could tell he noticed it too.He looks at me every time I shiver.It’s like we had this silent understanding that kept us from talking about it,even though we were really craving to do so.

Punch,kick,punch,punch.

I breathe heavily finally calming down.

“Great workout today A.”Max comments from his spot next to the railing.

I nod about to turn around.

“Wait,come to my office.”He orders.

I raise an eyebrow suspiciously before following him inside.

He closes the door behind me,leaving us alone inside his semi-dark office.

“So,as you probably already know,you are one of our best fighters.”

“Thank you....”

“So I received an offer to have a match with the Hit.”

“The Hit?Are you serious?”I was shocked.Max wanted me,thought I was good enough to fight against the HIT.One of the best boxers in the city.

“Yeah,but only if your willing.But before agreeing think about all the risk you could be putting yourself in.”He scrunch his eyebrows staring at me.

“Wait,did you really agree to this?Do you think I can take him on?”I smile.

“Well,that’s not exactly it.I didn’t make that choice.So I want you to think clearly about it.”He grabs me by the arms.

“So you don’t think I’m fit to take him on?”I was heavily disappointed and quite a little bit angry.

“There’s only some much  your body can take.”

“So you think I’m weak.”I shake off his grasp.