20-You are truly a mistake,you should be deleted.

Here here here it is!!!Enjoy and Merry christmas to all my devilish minders love yoooooooooooo

Here's some jacandra,Alzace....moments!!!!

Enjoy,I hope Santa brought you guys many gifts. ;) ;);)

-------------

He opens the locker just as I scream ‘no’.But it was too late Jace had already seen my naked torso.

Or at least a glimpse of it,because I quickly turned away before he could observe more.

I really hate this.

“How I wish I had my camera here.”I hear him mutter.

“Pass me the bra.”I swear god is playing a prank on me or something.

“Why?Don’t you think you look better without it.”I could already see his evil stupid yet handsome smirk on his face.Wait?Did I say handsome? No,Jace is not handsome,he’s an ugly brat.I’ll tell you that.

“I have no time for jokes Drew.Give me the bra.”I demand.

I see something dangle in front off me.My bra! I snatch it.

“Now turn around.No peeking.”

I hear him sigh loudly.I twist around to see that he has in fact turned around.I get out from that tight place to put my bra and a shirt on.

“Can I look now?”

“Yeah.”

“So” He begins while reaching for his sock. “what brings you here.Have you lost the ability to differentiate the icons that signifies ‘man’ and ‘women’.”

“No.”I chuckle. “The ladies locker room was too busy,so I thought I’d come here.But I use to.”I smile as a memory comes to my mind. “When I was little I use to always want to enter the mens’ room with my dad.One time I did  without my dad noticing.And what I saw had scarred me for life.I began to cry so loud my dad had to get me out of there as fast as he could before the security guard noticed. I also had this weird tendency of peeing on myself when I cried.”

“You-you use to pee on yourself when you cried!”Jace gapes before laughing.

“Yeah,quite a lot actually.”I giggle then hiccuped.

I freaking giggled and hiccuped.

We stop laughing staring at each other for a moment before Jace cracks up at my giggling.

“Tell me more.You seem to have had a fascinating childhood.”

“Très fascinating.”I roll my eyes.

“So your dad is quite cool I see.”

“Yeaah,he was...”I muttered.My heart ache at the thought of my half dead father.