Ch.11

'Is it Matthew Daddario one of my favourite actors?' I said sarcastically.

'Nope guess again, this time this guy is hotter and you know him.' The person whispered. I actually already know who this person is but I just wanted to do something 'special' for him. I grabbed the person' hand and flipped him like a pancake. There was a loud thup.

'Hey Joshua, what's up?' I asked innocently.

'Well ouch, I feel so loved.' Joshua said and placed his hand on his heart.

'So you skipping class Ms perfect.' Joshua asked.

'First of all I have a free period and second of all don't call me that.' I said and continued cleaning up my locker.

'I'm actually here to ask you something, do u wanna work on our project today after school?' Joshua asked.

'Umm sure.' I replied.

'Well do you mind waiting for 30 minutes after school, I have rugby practice.' Joshua asked.

'Sure, I don't mind.' I said. 'Well see you later, gotta go. Byeee.' Joshua said and left the hallway.

'You sure you alright staying alone at school?' Maddie whined in my ear.

'I've been saying this a million times. I will be fine. It's not like he will murder me or anything.' I replied back. 'But...but-.'

'I'll text you every 10 minutes.Alright?' I said as reassuring as possible.

'Fine' Maddie grumbled. 'I'll see you tomorrow. Bye.' Maddie said and walked towards Iris's locker. A few minutes after dismissal the school became dead silent. Only people here are the rugby players, some school staff and me. I walked towards the school's rugby field. I never knew it is that big. I walked to the bleachers, grabbed a seat and started sketching. I was sketching for a while but I couldn't concentrate due to the loud rugby player chants. I put my sketchbook in my bag and decide to watch the practice. I saw a very very fast guy running across the field. When he took off his helmet, I realised that it's Joshua. I continued to watch him play till suddenly I felt rain drops land on my nose. I soon noticed that it is raining really heavily. I grabbed my bag and ran inside the school building. I sat down, took out my sketch book and continued sketching.

'Hey, watch it dude. My sketchbook is wet.' I shouted out and trying to dry my sketchbook. 'Sorry, didn't mean it.' The person said. I looked up and saw a very wet Joshua.

'Hey, sorry I'm late football practice ran a little late. So now I'm here to discuss the project.' Joshua said putting down his helmet and sat down next to me. When I was about to talk there was a really high pitch sneeze. I looked around and saw Joshua sneezing.

'Awww never knew the big tough rugby guy has such a cute sneeze.' I teased. Right after I teased him he started sneezing again. I touched his forehead and realised he was sick and he was shivering a little.

'Dude, go and get a shower and get changed. You are sick.' I said. Joshua grabbed my hands and placed it near his heart.

'Make me.' Joshua said. I got up, packed my bag, picked him up and shoved him into the boys locker room.

'Get in there, get a warm shower and change.' I yelled.

'Hey, I'm back.' A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Joshua.

'Now you ready to discuss.' I asked.

'Yea.'

It was very weird discussion. He was quiet. He was focusing on his task. He never played around, teased or flirted. I have to admit I like this part, Joshua. He was actually a good kid. No mister flirty or mister popular just a regular Joshua. I enjoyed this discussion. If he was like this, I wouldn't mind hanging out with him. Soon our discussion came to an end. I soon took the bus home and started to make some of the clothes.