Ch.3

'Yay, you're back, I thought you died or something.' Valerie said sarcastically.

' Thanks for caring.' I said back sarcastically.

Valerie just rolled her eyes and continued listening to the campfire dares. After playing for a long time, Iris decided that it would be a great time to leave and go back. I was exhausted so I asked Iris if she could drive me back home but she looked at me like I was an alien.

' What are you talking about, you guys are staying at my beach house for two days, didn't Maddie tell? We are going to celebrate Devon's birthday?' She looked at me confusingly. I quickly turned my attention to Maddie and asked her while she was trying to hide behind Riley's back.

' I can see you Maddie.' I growled.

' Why didn't you tell me about this?' I questioned.

' Now I don't have anything to change into.' I said.

' Relax, I packed for you.' Maddie said while pulling out a black gym bag.

'Why didn't you just tell me, I won't be mad.' I questioned.

' I- sorry.' Maddie said.

' It's alright and now let's go and rest because I'm exhausted.' I said.

We all walked to the parking lot and Iris said I can be in her car but Dennis started whining because he wanted me to be in his car. I found it hilarious that siblings fight but this is funnier. I wanted to have some revenge so I said' I'll take Dennis's car.' Dennis immediately stuck his tongue out like he had won something huge.

' Shotgun.' I shouted out and ran to the front seat of the car because I do not want to sit next to three sweaty boys. I hopped in and sleep took over me.

'Where am I?' I groaned.

' You're at Iris's beach house smartypants now get up and take a shower, you were literally dead yesterday. Valerie said and exiting my room. Geez, thanks Valerie, I thought to myself. I found a bag that Maddie packed for me lying near the door. I went up there and grabbed a couple of shower necessities and walked out of the room to find a bathroom.

After walking around the house, I finally found a bathroom. I thought it was strange that the bathroom mirror was already fogged up but I found no one inside so I started to remove my makeup until I realised that someone already removed it. Strange I thought to myself. So I started to take off my shirt until a heard a chuckle behind me.
'Nice body.' The voice said. I slowly turned around and saw Ajax in front me with only a towel around his waist. ' Sorry, I didn't mean it, I'm just gonna get out of here.' I quickly said. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out but Ajax grabbed my arm before I could leave and said
'You friends with Iris?'
'Yea, why?' I replied
'Never mind.' He said and let go of my arm
'Wait.' I said. Ajax just stared at me waiting for me to speak.

So I said ' Who helped me yesterday?' I questioned.

' Can't say.' He replied.

' Aren't you going to take a shower now?' He questioned and chuckled. ' Yea, bye.' I said awkwardly

I ran to another bathroom and checked if it was really empty. When it was clear, I started to take off my shorts until I heard a loud ' Woe, great butt.'
Without turning around, I already knew who that voice belonged to.

' Joshua, what on earth are you doing here?' I snapped.

'Enjoying the view, Nats. Joshua said while smirking.

'You're drooling, take a photo it lasts longer.' I said sarcastically. ' Will do.' He smirked and quickly took pictures.

' Get out.' I yelled and pushed him out of the bathroom. 'I'll be waiting right here.' Joshua said while smirking. I really want to punch him and wipe that annoying smirk off his face. I rolled my eyes after hearing his ridiculous comments and walked into the bathroom to take a good shower.

'Finally done, I thought I will die waiting.' Joshua said romantically. I rolled my eyes and walked past him but Joshua grabbed my arm and said ' I want to talk to you.' 'Well let's talk.' I replied. Joshua took a deep breath and said 'I-.' But he was cut off by an ear-piercing scream.