Chapter 18- Up In Smoke

June 18, Anaheim, CA

"Did you really pistol-whip a six ft two tall bouncer?"

Zipping up my pants quickly, I surpressed the urge to smack the bitch but instead marched over to where she was by the bed, putting on her bra.

She gave me a nervous smile. "It's okay not to tell... I guess." Then she gathered her buns together into the clothing material and hooked it from behind.

I cleared my throat. She looked up at me quizzically.

"Umm. Can you, like, get out?"

Her face contorted due to confusion.

I took a deep breath. "Now that the fun is over," I bit back from muttering 'bitch'. "Can you just get out quickly cause my crew will be over soon, and we gotta catch the next flight so.."

Possibly getting the impatient edge to my tone, the beautiful whore hastily dressed herself and I accompanied her to the room's door since it was the least I could do.

What? You thinking I'm a gentleman? I was grateful that this bitch hadn't asked for money!

Man, what fame could do to you. One of the things it could do is bring over some of the most beautiful women you've ever laid eyes on, on your way, just for you. I've been with some beautiful and not-so-beautiful women in my life.

"So can I get yo-"

The door cut her voice off, since it shut on her face.

I hope not. She was young and goddamn beautiful. Topping all of that, she was a fan. I can write songs about killing women but I could not possibly treat them wrongfully when they're my fans.

Nope. I can. Afterall, who's Slim Shady?

Not you. You bitches are just ima-ta-tin'.

What really pissed me off was that she just had to bring that shit up, making my mind revert back to Kim. Know that the reason I'm spending time with you is not because I want to talk about my life when I don't even fucking know you and we just met. Especially if you're sexy and you know it, you should know why I'm spending my time with you.

That's the piece of advice to women who are interested. Don't get personal with me.

The only girl I've ever loved talking to ever since she was a baby who pissed and shitted on me was my baby Hailie. And Alaina who came into my life later. Sometimes I wish they'd never grow up.

I sighed, laying down on the soft, comfortable bed the hotel provided. Changing the silk sheets, I dropped dead on the bed, counting on my home boys to wake me up for the flight.

***

"My head... it hurts." Said Proof from the side of me.

Snickering as I flipped the pages of a magazine, I replied. "Should've come with me when I told you I was going back to the hotel."

"Man fuck your gay fantasies."

"I ain't talkin' about that shit. You pissed yourself drunk last night." Just about then the rest of D12 groaned in sync from their respective places in the airplane. "Like all of these idiots."

"Shut up, what was yo ass doin'? 'Least we were havin' fun." Barked Kuniva then groaned again.

Turning my head 90 degrees with my body so I could look over the seat, at a scowling Kuniva and Swifty sitting behind diagonally from us on the other side, I pointed at him. The rest of the passengers waited eagerly for my answer.