Chapter 13- Drunk In Love

'Why The Shelter?' I staccatoed, rubbing the back of my neck. The reply came back after a minute, from behind the open bathroom door.

'It just is. Getcho' goddamn ass off that couch and get ready.' Jenna's occupied self called. I was clueless as to what she had been indulged in for the last half n hour. At one point, I thought she was pregnant. When she didn't come out in the first ten minutes, yelling 'I'm gon' fuckin' knock him out!' or something similar, shrugging it off, I put my attention back on South Park.

'Oh my god they killed Kenny again!' I huffed. 'What the fuckin' fuck, man, he died yesterday too!'

Jenna's snickers ricochetted off of me.

'My gals gon' be here anytime now.' I watched her walk out from the corner of my eyes. She was made up, from head to toe. When I still didn't acknowledge her, she yanked the remote from me, switching off the TV.

I shot her a glare, eyebrows corrugated.

'Get up.' She demanded.

I managed the most confusing look I could muster. But she only repeated again, so I obeyed.

She crossed her arms under her half exposed chest and huffed showily. She was wearing a black colored off shoulder dress beginning midway from her chest and ending at her upper thighs. Just the right kind of hooker clothing for showing off her ample bossom and tight ass.

'You're coming with me to the bedroom now.' Jenna decided, giving her chin a final tap with her index.

'Nooo! Don't ask this of me, Jenna. I don't see you that way. You know I love you and all,' Planking back down on the couch, 'but you're my friend.'

'Shutcho' trap. I'm but taking you-'

'You're butt raping me? Noo!'

She landed a smack on my head, making me fall silent. Then with a force I never thought she possessed, she pulled me up and made me consent to her demands.

I was all done according to Jenna by the time we heard three consecutive knocks on the door. The other girls we were going with, I may have only met them once or knew their names but they were actually Jenna's friends. When one black, blonde and red head stepped in, looking like they robbed some prostitute's wardrobe, it'd be correct to say their mouths dropped seeing me.

I was guessing it was the sudden transformation.

'I wouldn't know it's that white chick you hang out with if not for the pale skin color she got,' The black haired one, Natasha remarked, one hand on hips. 'Which is showing too much.' Her eyes trailed up my body.

'But I like how you look now, Pristine.' Red haired Karla smiled. 'Wayyy betterr than when you tried to impersonate Beastie Boys.'

I could only laugh, Karla was in one of my classes in high school, we rarely talked back then, but we were connected in some way through Jenna who went to the same school. We dropped out just before entering our Junior year.

And hence, Karla was amongst the few luckiest people to have witnessed my incredible sense of fashion during my early teens.

I ran my eyes on the lot and caught blondie Reyamee fidgeting. I was still in the dark about her, meaning I didn't know much about her except the fact she didn't open her mouth much and when she did, it was always to suck on some male organ.

'I think we gotta hurry our asses.' Jenna spoke, slipping in her stilettos, while passing me heels much shorter. My nose cringed on their own, but I didn't protest, conscious about where that'd get me.