Chapter 16- "I Got 99 Problems And She's All 99 of 'Em."

Marshall's POV

Man, fuck my motherfucking life. I groaned due to the headache that has gripped my head like an octopus with its tentacles. Gulping down the water with the aspirin, I entered the bedroom. Setting the empty glass on the bedside table, I planked down on the bed.

As it had been decided by the beginning of this month, June, the Up In Smoke Tour starts from fifteen. We had to fly out to Chula Vista, CA first in a few days and of course, have those practice sessions. All of D12 was going to be there for my set. But I needed Proof especially to be my hype man. After getting arrested fucking twice this month already, I would take a deep breath and admit I didn't want any other damage to my career than what has been done already. This is coming from the very fucking deep bottom of my heart. I don't never wanna be arrested again; let's just put it at that.

Dialling his number, I put the phone by my ear. Before he could utter a syllable, I said. "Let's just begin with- my fucking whore of a mother is suing my ass for ten million dollars, and I got arrested and charged- first, for beefing with a faggot ass employee and having an unloaded gun and then for assault on a motherfuckin bouncer who was counting whether my fuckin slut wife has thirty two numbers of teeth in her mouth with his fuckin tongue."

"Aight so you want me to come over." He concluded, his tone light.

"Yes cause you my bitch." Even though he couldn't see, I was grinning from ear to ear.

"If I am yo bitch, you gotta gimme whatever I want." Proof replied in his impersonation of a typical greedy whore. "Pwomise me you will?"

"What the fuck you want, doody?"

"I want the money, the women, the fame." Of course he somehow suceeded in pulling off my sad, depressed voice in Rock Bottom. Usually, I was the imitator. I chuckled lightly. "Nah dawg, come over? you're like the most boring motherfucker there is now. No weed, alcohol, no shit."

"Man I'm tryna stay off the red zone. Just..." Frankly I was stressed. He caught on, "I got somethin' to show ya 'nyway, I'm on my way."

I clicked off, setting the phone on the bedside table. Dreading the silence just as soon it consumed me, I laid my back on the bed. Shit, the unfamiliar feeling of sleeping here, I should be home more.

The house was just as empty, Both Alaina and Hailie were at the elementary school. Kim was at her sister's.

Both of us knew what would happen after the tour. I'm just done with her shit for real. Just fucking done.

 "Done." I mumbled, not knowing it and closed my eyes.

What was I even thinking?

Coming to pay this bitch a nice surprise visit at the night club she was attending just to see her exchanging spits with the club bouncer?

Actually I knew exactly what I was thinking.

"C'mon, man. You don't wanna see this. You got  fuckin arrested yesterday!!" Garry exclaimed in his low, nervous voice from beside me as he shifted uncomfortably in the driver's seat.

"Shut the fuck up, motherfucker. That's exactly what I wanna see. Bitch been doin' this shit for too long for me not to be acting suspicious of her." I growled, obviously coming off as extremely frustrated.

"Man, what the fuck you bring that shit for'?!" Garry would've said something else If I hadn't pulled out a 9mm gun from my belt. One thing you should know about Garry Kozwolski, he's a pussy. But my friend all the same, I guess.

"It's fucking unloaded, look, bitch." I showed the empty clip to him but he backed away, saying, "Man, Don't point that shit at me."

"Gets you everytime."  We were parked in the parking lot of a nightclub called Hot Rocks Cafe, waiting in Garry's car for this bitch to come out who went by the name  Kim. I had spotted her car out from the rest of automobiles.

We didn't have to wait for long though. I watched as a tall blonde, specially dressed for the occasion, walk out in heels, with a taller, sturdy man who looked as if to be a bouncer. They stopped short at the entrance and I took in a breath, watching the scene unfold like a movie's climax. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Kim's six inch heels supported her as she smacked lips with him.

Emotions that I'd kept buried below till now surged through to the surface. Like water in a overfilled watter bottle. Like lava explosion,  I lost it.

Slamming the car door shut with a bang, I sprinted out of the vehicle while ignoring Garry's complaints. Taking major big steps, I didn't slow my pace or stop for an explanation when Kim saw me, open mouthed. "Marshall, wai-" the bouncer had it coming. With my right hand balled into a fist, I landed a punch to his face, overtaken by confusion. Momentarily taken aback, he was quick to retaliate as I felt pain shoot through my cheek bones as a result of his imitated action.

"Motherfucka!" Exclaiming out loud, I went Mohammad Ali on his ass. Uppercuting this 6 ft 2 tall bunch of shit, I instantly jumped on top of him as he lost his balance.

"Moth-" I  roared in between every blow I delivered. "ther-" another  mouthfull. "Fuck-"  This time I hit his temple. "KER!!"

 He barely flung his arns to defend himself and during exchanges, I got hit too but that didn't bother me. I whipped out the pistol and his eyes quadrupled in fear. Sweat poured down his brows as the motherfucker cowered beneath me.

"Marshall!" Kim screeched from the side. "What the fuck- put the fuckin gun down!"

"Shut up cunt!" This was just to scare his balls off. "FUCK YOU, LIL PUNK ASS BITCH!" I threatened the motherfucker as he flinched. I heaved myself off on my feet , my demeanor threatening. Out of nowhere, I felt a pair of arms grab hold of each of my arms  and the pistol shot out of my hand. For once I allowed myself to look around me to find a crowd had gathered and  the arms belonged to those who were restraining me.

I only saw red in my vision , all the pain being overwhelmed by the hots of fury.

Grinding my teeth, I watched as he picked himself off the ground and like a coward, he fled.

Sirens rang out in the near distance, as someone shreiked " Eminem?!"