Reveal

Third Person's POV

"you wanna go next?" 

"NO!" Sehun gets up and runs away to the bath tub, diving inside of it. Kyungsoo sighs. "Does no one want me to scrub their back?" 

Luhan and Jongdae gulped, both exchanging glances "You know, Kyungsoo..." Luhan started "Why don't you go and swim in the bath tub with Jongin and Baekhyun? It's boring rubbing everyone's back." 

Kyungsoo stares at the latter for a while, before nodding and walking to the bath tub, with his little pink bucket and sponge. "No no no....Kyungsoo. Put that away." Luhan points to his bucket and sponge.

"Why?" 

"You can't swim with it. Besides, sponges and buckets are not allowed inside the tub." Luhan laughs awkwardly, as if laughing would make his lie turn into a truth, which did when he received a nod from the shorter. 

--------------(⚆ _ ⚆)----------------

Third Person's POV

Every-one of the idiot was resting inside the bath tub, some had their towels placed on their heads while some towels were just floating around.

"So Luhan hyung.." Sehun mumbled, his voice echoing around the bathroom. Luhan, who was next to him just hmmed. "Can you now tell us  about this island?" The latter's mouth formed an 'o', he nodded. 

"Well...first of all, this island is owned by Tao's dad.." He noticed some of their surprised looks "Yes..it's true. Also, this island is actually popular among newly-weds." 

"I don't see no newly-weds here." Baekhyun interrupted. 

"That's cause it's freaking October, almost winter. Who would visit beach when it's winter?" 

"Aww man! I wanted to see them in action" Baekhyun pouts, receiving a punch from kyungsoo. "You nasty." 

"Tell that to your Jongin who pissed like a monster!" Baek takes out his tongue, while the short satan hits his head, resulting in him biting his tongue off "AHHHH!" 

----------------ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ---------------

A/N: short chappie. i am just bored. and annoyed. this continuous sound of fireworks had me rollin', in bed, with oppa's gaming headphones, on max.

jk never go max volume kids, it'll hurt your ears. especially with gaming headphones. gives a strong headache