1. Ice Cream Emergency

"Baaaaabeeee!" Waverly called from where she lay on the sofa. Nicole, with a sigh, made her way to the living room from where she had been sitting in her kitchen, attempting to make something with a lump of felt and a toothed needle.

She'd been trying to pick up a new hobby to distract her from cases whenever she was home, having a hard time separating home-life and work-life for quite some time. Next on the list was Needle Felting, but she hadn't had any luck. What was supposed to be a vanilla dipped donut (Waverly's favorite) was looking more like a sad potato with bird crap on it.

"Yes, Waverly?" She asked, a little exasperated. The brunette forgave her though, knowing that she'd been struggling with a lot of stress recently.

"Can you get me some ice cream? Pretty, pretty, please?" Waverly batted her lashes and pouted her lips, half jokingly but also knowing Nicole had a soft spot for her whenever she did.

"Baby, can you maybe, kinda, just get it yourself?" Putting a hand to her forehead, Nicole closed her eyes for a moment. A small headache was on it's way, planning to ruin her day.

"But Sweetie Pie, it's an emergency!"

"An ice cream emergency?" The redhead laughed quietly and Waverly smiled at the sight of her dimples. "So long as the ice cream comes with a free kiss." she added with a wink.

"I don't want you to get sick." Waverly argued, shifting a little so she could rest her cheek on her fist.

"I already am sick. Sick of not being able to kiss you... or touch you..." Nicole took a step forwards and gently brushed her fingertips across Waverly's upper arm, causing goosebumps to form.

"I'm serious." Waverly said, adamant. Still, she couldn't help but bite her lip at her girlfriend's words.

"So am I." Nicole replied. Then, with another sigh, she gave in. "Alright, fine. I'll get you some ice cream. But you owe me one!"