He nodded more, taking in everything he was hearing. 

"I'm not one to judge, don't worry," Aubrey starts. "I mix all the time, it's the life of a rapper and shit. We blow huge parties when no one is sober, it's insane. I only care because I wouldn't expect you to do it, you seem so innocent and graceful, I could never imagine you not sober...." 

"Yes, but you have. And not to mention, I'm stripping to pay off college. I used to think that was not common but, by the looks of it, it's becoming a lot more stereotypical." 

"Regardless, baby it's okay," Aubrey says before kissing me. "Now I know we can have lots of fun together." 

Aubrey winks at me before I laugh. 

The crimson sky begins to slowly darken. The sun is setting and Aubrey and I stare. Not before long I can feel him staring at me. I turn to look at him before blushing once again. 

"Why do you always blush?" He asks lightly.

"Because you're looking at me." 

"But it's just me baby?" 

"Exactly," 

He kisses me softly. We sit there in the sand, kissing as the sun gave its last rays. He pulls away and holds me as we stare off into the sunset. After the sun is hidden and the sky turns dark, we start to collect our things and make our way back to the car. I hop back into the driver's seat and we drive away. 

The radio plays softly as we talk. We talked about beaches and the ocean and then talked about peacefulness and bliss, and then about self-love and motivation. We could've talked for hours, but the car ride was only so long. 

Aubrey places his hand on my bare thigh before giving it a light squeeze. I chuckle before glancing at him, then paying attention back onto the highway. He slowly makes his way to my pearl before lightly squeezing it.

"Aubrey, I'm driving!" I exclaimed breathlessly. 

"Shhh, baby let it happen." He says before reaching into my dress and into my bikini bottoms. 

I quickly (but carefully... kids) swerve into an empty parking lot before kissing him. It was dark, but it was getting darker so I knew that this was a better option than driving on the road. I quickly unbuckle his pants before he grabs me and adjusts me on him. I thanked God that the parking lot was empty. 

I moaned breathlessly before riding him, there, in a parking lot. 

Okay, I know we had done multiple kinky shit, but damn was this one was uncomfortable, yet so so good. Not only were we covered in sand, but the car wasn't the best location. But, I mean it's still pretty good ya know? 

As one of the straps on my dress fell off my shoulder, Aubrey grabbed a titty and squeezed it before nibbling on the other. 

I moaned yet again before riding him faster, again, in a parking lot. Then his mouth met mine and he grabbed my hips before thrusting them against him. 

We both moaned as we both got closer, but then Aubrey pulled me off of him. 

"Wait," He commanded, and I listened. 

My body wanted him, it needed him. He began to buckle his pants and I reach to lift up my bikini before he also stopped me. 

"Keep them off."

I listened before he got out of the car and went to the driver's side. 

He started the car and drove away.

"Spread your legs,"

I listened and he licked two fingers before massaging my pearl. I moaned again and kept moaning softly as he worked fucking magic. I whimpered as I was getting close, and he ordered not to. He arrived at his house and he grabbed my bikini bottom and shoved it in his pocket. We both got out of the car and rushed inside.