Chapter 11

Bruno's POV

Today had gone even better than I had imagined it could - Carmen was so thankful and gracious with whatever I did for her and it made such a difference from previous girlfriends who had really just taken what they could get, usually expecting the best things from me and being disappointed with the simplest things I did for them which didn't cost anything.  Carmen was different, she was special and I wasn't about to let her get away from me.

We made our way (reluctantly) back to the hotel and met up with the guys for rehearsals.  Walking into the Chelsea I firmly took Carmen's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.  Before we walked up to the guys Carmen looked at me:

Carmen: "Bruno, what will the guys say if they see us walking in holding hands?"

Bruno: "I don't think they will be surprised beautiful, they saw how we were last night in the room watching the fight. I think they'll be happy"

Carmen: "I just don't want them to think anything bad of me..."

Bruno: "Like what?..."

Carmen: "Like I went after you because you are famous and - I dunno, I used Brandon to get to you or something"

Bruno: (stopping, taking both her hands in his, looking straight into her eyes) "Sweetie, they all love you, have gotten to know you over the last few days and wouldn't think that at all - do you trust me?"

Carmen: "Of course I do Bruno... But..."

Bruno: (giving me quick peck on the lips) "But nothing Carmen, just trust me OK?"

Carmen's POV:

I just nodded to him and smiled nervously.  After another quick peck on the lips he led me firmly by the hand into the concert space where the guys were waiting for us.  when they saw us they all smiled and looked knowingly and were no different with me at all - maybe Bruno was right.

The guys went ahead and did sound check and a quick rehearsal - all the time making me laugh when they were messing about.  When the rehearsal was over they all decided to go get changed in the rooms and meet for dinner soon after - well I say 'dinner' - more like a pizza delivery in Bruno's suite again.

** 5 or so hours later backstage after the final Vegas show **

Wow Bruno's show SLAYED tonight! It was like literally just amazing! The funny bits were funnier than the night before and I gotta say Bruno looked H.O.T.T hot tonight - well he does anyway haha! I went backstage towards the end of the show to avoid the throng of people trying to get a final picture of the boys.  I was sat on my phone texting Brandon letting him know that the boys had done him proud tonight when they all came bashing through the door, Bruno on Eric's back, Jamareo and Kameron play fighting and the others just mesing about,  Phil came and flopped next to me on the sofa and just smiled.  Putting my phone away I smiled at the guys antics.

Carmen: "How was the end of the show guys?" I asked everyone in general

Everyone: "Mental" "Amazing" "phenomenal" "frikikikiki" "DAMN good!"

I laughed at their reactions and then got distracted as my phone started buzzing at me - seeing an unknown caller ID I excused myself and walked out into the hallway.

Carmen: "Carmen Rodrigues, How can I help you?"

Caller: "Sorry, is this a MS Carmen Rodrigues?"

Carmen: "Yes this is she, who is this please?"

Caller: "Hello Ms Rodrigues, my name is Daniel Marston, I and calling on behalf of my employer, Mr Joseph Hammond regarding a potential job offer to yourself."