8 - UnBelievable 🤕

# Areena's POV
# Date - January 03, 2017 - January 04, 2017

---

Love often seemed like a beautiful dream, didn't it? We heard about it in stories and poems, but real life could be quite different. When love went wrong, it felt like everything was falling apart.

I couldn't stop thinking about Abid. At first, our relationship was amazing. Those first six months felt like a fairytale. I treasured every moment, thinking it was just the beginning of our journey together. But things didn't turn out the way I hoped.

People said love was like a thread that tied two hearts together. But with Abid, it felt like that thread had been cut. His actions and how he treated me showed that something had changed between us.

I tried to talk to Abid many times, but he ignored me. This had been going on for the past two months, and it had been really hard. Even though I decided to stop trying, I still couldn't help reaching out to him, hoping he would respond.

Our relationship started a year ago today, full of hope and trust. I never imagined things would change so much. Abid was the first person I truly loved, but now everything felt different.

Oh Allah, the pain he had caused me was too much to bear.

I'm struggling to keep my emotions in check. Despite my efforts, I can't seem to control myself right now. I dialed his number again, just wanting to ensure he was okay and not in any trouble. "Please, Abid, just pick up," I whispered to myself.

Finally, on the last ring, he picked up. "Are you mad or what?" he snapped.

Confused, I asked, "What happened?"

"Why are you calling me so stupidly?" he continued, his tone bored.

"Stupidly? Seriously, Abid, you haven't even talked to me for the last two weeks. I don't even know if you're okay or not," I retorted, frustration creeping into my voice.

"So what?" he replied dismissively.

Frustrated and hurt, I asked, "Why are you behaving like this, Abid? What's wrong with you? I'm just concerned about you."

"Oh, please, Areena, you don't have to be," he replied curtly.

"But I love you, Abid. What do you mean by that? If you want to leave..." I began, but he cut me off.

"We'll talk later," he said abruptly, then ended the call. And just like that, it was over. He didn't want this relationship anymore. He didn't want me.

The pain I feared most had arrived-the agony of loving someone deeply, only to be rejected in return. It felt like someone was stabbing a knife into my heart and twisting it again and again.

Returning home, I locked myself in my room and cried. Tears flowed endlessly as I tried to ease the pain. Around 6-7 a.m., a message appeared on my phone from a private number.

"I just want to show you something. I know how you're feeling right now, but this is important for you. Your well-wisher," the message read.

Well-wisher? Who could it be? And what did they want to show me? My mind raced with questions as I replied, demanding answers.

As the conversation unfolded, the mysterious sender mentioned Abid Abdullah, sending a shiver down my spine. How did they know about Abid and me? Reluctantly, I agreed to meet them at the Apex apartment at 11 a.m.

As I headed to college, my phone rang again with a private number. Before I could say anything, I heard Abid's voice, followed by a girl's laughter, before the call abruptly ended.

Confused and curious, I changed direction and headed towards the Apex apartment. Upon arrival, I found it deserted, with no security guard in sight. Following voices, I entered a room on the second floor, only to be met with a sight that shattered my heart-Abid passionately kissing a blonde-haired girl.

Tears welled up as I watched, unable to comprehend what I was seeing. I never expected Abid to betray me like this. Despite knowing he wasn't interested in me, I never imagined he would cheat on me.

---

Thank You for Reading ❤️