10

"Where the hell were you two?" Shiro yelled, standing at the entrance of our home.

"On a run," I said, nonchalantly.

"In your condition?" He asked, still yelling. By this time, Todoroki had made his way behind Shiro. I nodded and pushed my way past them both.

"Oi Kacchan, do you want to shower first or should I?" I asked, turning slightly to the right.

"I'll take it, I won't take as long as an idiot like you." He scoffed.

"Alright, but you don't need the attitude," I replied, walking out to the backyard, to enjoy the nice weather. For some reason, Todoroki followed.

"Good morning, Todoroki!" I smiled, taking a seat. He sat in the chair next to me.

"You really shouldn't go out on your own."

I nodded, "I know but-"
"No buts, you shouldn't, it's dangerous. And you're hurt too. What if you were overpowered and defenseless, it'd drive me insane."
"Look, you don't have to worry I-"
"Listen to me." I gasped slightly, then nodded.

He sighed, "I can't help but worry. We're friends aren't we?" For some reason, he seemed sad at his statement.

"Of course.." I said, trailing off. "Hey, Todoroki?"
"Call me Shouto, please." I was surprised but nodded.

"Shouto..." I said, adjusting to the way it sounded. "Why are you sad?" He tilted his head at this sentence.

"You just, sounded sad when you asked if we were friends, how come?" I looked up at him, but he turned his head a bit, avoiding eye contact.

He took a deep breath, and sighed as if he was bracing himself for something. "What am I to you?" He asked, staring away from me.

"What you are... to me..?" I reiterated. He got up and nodded. Then he smiled sadly and went back inside.

I sat there for a few moments. What is Todoro- Shouto, trying to-. My eyes widened, thinking back to all the books I have ever read."Whenever someone asks that they..."

"Y/N! I'm done!" Katsuki yelled from the bathroom and took me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah!" I yelled back, walking up to the bathroom.

---

After I got ready, Katsuki, Shouto, Shiro and I were walking to school together. Shiro and Katsuki were arguing about this morning, and Shouto was trying to break them up.

"Why would you let her go out in her condition?" He yelled.

"Why the fuck should I care if she goes out or not? I'm not her keeper!" Katsuki yelled back.

"Stop fighting over such nonsense, it happened, get over it," Shouto replied calmly. The two fighting scoffed. I continued to walk behind them silently.

"Ugh, I don't know..." I mumbled, scratching my head. Katsuki slowed down a bit, letting Shiro and Shouto talk to each other.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

"E-eh?" You took a step back, flustered. Of course, you were thinking about everything that has been happening recently. What Shouto said, the fact that you were living with three guys, what Shouto said, the way they all acted toward you. Shiro was just a big brother figure, but Shouto and Katsuki were mysteries to you. What is Shouto to me..? You continuously asked to yourself throughout your walk to school.

"What were you thinking about, you idiot?"

"N-nothing!" I said, picking up speed, walking right past your roommates.

Eventually, Katsuki and Shouto caught up to you, they left Shiro in the dust, and he just went to class assuming you were in good hands.

"What has been up with you this morning?" Katsuki yelled, cornering you on the school grounds. Shouto stayed silent, trying to figure it out on his own.

"I-its nothing!" I replied, trying to think of a way out of this situation.

"Oh yeah? Well, you see depressed! I demand answers!" Did I really seem depressed? I'm not-

"Wait... Is Kacchan worried about me?" You smiled, and he scoffed.

"Y/N, did something happen?" Shouto asked. You nodded.

"It's just... I don't know how to answer you.." You mumbled, Shouto could barely hear you, but Katsuki did.

"What the fuck did you ask her?" He said, grabbing Shouto's collar.

"Katsuki-" I yelled, but you stopped when Shouto started to talk.

"I asked what she thought of me." He said, calmly, despite the situation.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Katsuki yelled.

"Because I wanted to know if the feeling was mutual," Shouto said, and Katsuki dropped him. After Shouto fell, Katsuki shoved his hands in his pockets and walked off. You took a moment to decide whether or not you should run after Katsuki or help Shouto. You decided to help Shouto.

"Are you okay?" I asked, reaching a hand out to him. He nodded and took my hand.

"What was that-?" I asked, kind of confused. Hell, I knew exactly what was going on but I refused to admit it.

"Not sure, but it's okay now, let's head to class." He didn't let go of my hand till we get to the entrance of Class 1-A.

-----------------------------------------------------------

there's my attempt to put a shouto moment oof. I'll keep trying to put a romantic moment or something in there but I'm trying to make sure they don't act out of character gosh this is hard. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!