00

This part is just going to be about the reader! Her quirk, her family life, etc.! I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading "Lost In Time'!

Key:

 [Y/N]: your name

[F/N]: first name

[L/N]: last name

[E/C]: eye color

[H/C]: hair color

[H/L]: hair length

[F/C]: favorite color

-

Specifics: in this story, you will be about 5'4 (average height for women). You have a petite stature and a flat chest (this is mainly so Bakugou can tease you about it, sorry-). You are a relatively shy girl, but you can be quite rowdy when with friends or when you're provoked in any way. You have decent battle experience and have been trained well, seeing how your parents are pro heroes. 

Your quirk is time manipulation, it is called "timezone". Since you have such a powerful quirk, you try to keep it hidden, like All Might did with his (but yours can't be passed down like his can). You entered U.A using a fake quirk, "teleheal" (this is such a bad name im sorry, I'll try to think of something better- if you have an idea for a better name, please tell me!!). With this, you can easily explain how you can move from place to place extremely fast (you manipulate the time around you so you get places faster), and heal (turn back time on wounds so it's basically a healing attribute). 

-

Background: You are a new student in U.A's hero division. You have always dreamed of becoming a hero but could never figure out if this was the best path for you. You decided, it was. You got into UA under recommendation.

As a child, you were always targeted because of your quirk and because of your parents. You lived an extremely sheltered life, you were never alone. You either had a friend with you or one of your parents. You were under protection 24/7. You have tried to run off multiple times, but each time a villain appeared. After an endless amount of close-calls, you had to have a powerful, trustworthy person with you at all times. An old friend of yours, Shiro Akiyama. His quirk is actually teleportation, this is where you got your fake quirk. The two of you have been inseparable since childhood. Both you and Shiro were accepted into UA. You in the hero course, him in the support course. The two of you live together in a four-bedroom apartment. Both of your parents had stayed behind in Hosu.

-

Family: Your parents are Great Ground and Blood Moon, two pro heroes. Great Ground is your father, he is huge in stature and his quirk is ground manipulation. He can control anything from nature, but animals. Bood moon is your mother, her quirk is blood manipulation. She can harden her blood and shape it into anything her heart desires (i got this from a different fanfic and btb, ty for the idea).

------------------------------------------------------

That's it, the chapters will be updated soon~! Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them! I'll answer them asap!