07

(Reread chapter 6! I made a mistake when uploading the chapters!!)

Once class ended, I turned around to face Kacchan.

"Let's go," I said, seriously. He was a little caught off guard but agreed. We went to buy our lunches and headed to the roof.

"What do you want?" He asked, sitting down.

"I need to ask you a favor," I said, sitting down next to him.

"What is it?" He asked, slightly pissed off. I guess he doesn't like doing things for others.

"Come live with me and Shiro," I said bluntly. He looked surprised, I let him process for a moment. "Now that you know about my quirk, it's dangerous for you to be out alone all the time. Shiro said he was going to tell your family and get your belongings. He already told them, and texted me to prove it." I held out my phone, and he scoffed.

"If it's already done, why did you even ask?"

"Because I didn't want it to seem like I was dictating the way your life had to go.

"I'm not doing it." He said getting up.

"But it's already done."

"Put everything back where you found it. I'm leaving." He said, walking over to the door. I rushed up and grabbed his shirt.

"Please, Kacchan.." I voice got softer, it sounded like I was about to cry. "I... I really don't want you to get hurt!" He scoffed.

"I'll think about it." He said, my hand dropped. He walked away. I sighed and dropped back to the floor. Great. How am I going to explain this to Shiro?

~~~
At the end of the day, Todoroki volunteered to help with cleaning duty because Kacchan left the school after our conversation.

"Looks like it's just me today..." I said, sadly. This was the first time I had walked home from school alone for years. Just while I was thinking about it, I heard a scream. I ran right to it, without thinking. Is this a villain attack? What if it is? What will I do? Once I got there, I realized. It was a trap.

There was no little girl, but there was a large man with some sort of rock quirk. He was at least ten feet tall and covered in rocks. A physical quirk? I stood there, unable to move.

"What do you want?" I yelled, trying to gain my composure.

"Are you really that naive? We want your quirk, dumbass." He hissed. We?

"I'll never let you take it!" I said, somehow managing to move into some sort of battle stance.

THe villain smirked, "We don't need to take it, we just need to take you." I knew that, dumbass. I nodded, getting ready for a fight. But, how should I fight? For my quirk to work on him, I need to touch him and be able to concentrate. What if I can't and get captured? Just then, I was hit and slammed against a building. Shit. I shouldn't have gotten lost in my own thought, rookie move. The villain smirked again and picked me up. His hand was large enough to be able to hold my whole figure with it. Then, he threw me into the ground. This is my chance to escape! I tried to get up and run away, but I couldn't move. No... Just then, someone came to my aid.

I saw the villain start to freeze right in front of my eyes. An ice quirk. I tried to turn around and face him, but it hurt like hell. Luckily, they came up to me. He squatted right next to me, with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay? Can you move?" He asked me, I nodded. When I tried to get up, I just ended up falling. He laughed a little, it was cute. Then, he picked me up. Bridal style is what I think it's called. He ended up carrying me the rest of the way home. I told him everything that happened today, including my conversation with Kacchan.

When we got home, Shiro wasn't back yet. He was probably still at the Bakugou residence. We sighed in unison and he brought me to my room. He said that he would be right back, and came back with the first aid kit. I knew I could just use my quirks on my wounds, and they would just go away and then heal on their own later, but I was hoping to see a side of him I hadn't yet. Also, it's probably not very healthy to use my time quirk all the time.

This is weird. I thought to myself. Being bandaged up by Todoroki was embarrassing. Of course, I had to take off my socks and shoes so he could take care of the injuries there, and I had to take off my jacket so he could take care of my arms but... I was wearing a long sleeve shirt under that and I am not ready for this kind of relationship. He looked up at my face and asked if it was okay to unbutton the shirt so he could clean the wounds on my arms. I sighed and agreed. I was wearing a tank top, it's fine I guess. He did want he asked and cleaned up the wounds on my arms and wrapped them all in bandages. I think he's going overboard, I feel like a mummy. He then asked if anything hurt around my stomach, I nodded. I slammed into a building, Todoroki. Everything hurts.

He nodded and asked me to check if there were any injuries under my shirt. He turned around and checked. There was mainly just injured on the back of my body because, you know, I slammed into a building. And left an imprint.

"You can turn around now," I said, scratching my head.

"If there is anything, would it be a problem if I helped you?" He was acting kind of awkward, cute. I nodded and lifted my shirt a bit. I lifted it just below my bra, you aren't seeing that today, mister. After he wrapped everything there, he cleaned the scratches on my face. I was all bandaged up and I was ready to try and move. Luckily, my legs weren't hurt too bad and were still able to hold my weight.

It was getting kind of late, and Shiro still wasn't back yet. He decided to make (your favorite meal, f/m). Todoroki opted to cook it, seeing how you would probably hurt yourself even more in your condition. I agreed and watched him cook. Not gonna lie, he looks really cute in Shiro's apron.

Just when he finished making way too much (f/m), Shiro came home.

---

I'm so so so so so sorry for messing everything up! There must have been so much confusion!! I'll give you another chapter in a day or two to make it up to you!! Promise!!