06

"[Y-Y/N]?" Todoroki said, as I just kinda stood there, staring.

"I-I'm sorry!" I yelled, closing the door behind me. To be honest, I didn't even see anything. I've already seen all that with Shiro so I mean, nothing new. And it's not like I saw*anything*. Just a guy in the aLMOST nude. No big deal. NO BIG DEAL. Oh dear, am I bleeding? I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a paper towel to wipe off the blood. After I got to the kitchen, Todoroki came out of his room. We we're almost matching. He was wearing a white muscle shirt and workout shorts. He saw me holding a bloody towel and got really worried. But to be honest, just seeing him made it worse.

"Oh my god, [y/n]!" He ran over, and i put both of my hands yo to my face. To both stop the bleeding and to hide the fact that my face what a lighter shade of the same color. Todoroki tried to help me stop the bleeding, but it just made things worse. Shiro came out of his room, because of all the commotion. He ran down the step to find out what he was witnessing. Great. Two guys trying to stop a nosebleed, both making it worse. I give up. After about five minutes of failed attempts, I just went up to my room. The bleeding eventually stopped and I fell asleep.

~~~
The morning was a weird experience. I'm used to living with a guy. Shiro and my dynamic works. We're comfortable with each other. Adding another person into the equation makes life a dream and a nightmare all at the same time. Once I got dressed, I went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth and hair. I opened the door, being used to only Shiro. "Cover up, I'm coming in." I said, walking in. Of course, with my luck, it was not Shiro. I just froze, staring at my classmate. In just a towel. It's okay. It's okay! It's just, another Shiro. Yeah. Breathe. I blinked a few times, trying to process. I think I bled a bit but whatever. I am not going to lie. Seeing this is something I could get used to. After a few moments of just staring at each other, Todoroki grabbed his things and left the bathroom. Oops. I did what I went in there for and went down to breakfast. Once I got to the table, I sighed, slumping onto the table.

"Whats up with you?" Shiro asked, putting a pancake on my plate.

"This is going to need some getting used to." I sighed, once I noticed the plate, I regained all of my energy. As soon as I was about to dig in, Todoroki came out of his room. He sat down right next to Shiro, and didn't make eye contact with me. 'I'm sorry!' I mouthed, mut he wasn't looking.

"Sorry for earlier." I said, cutting my pancake.

"It's fine." He said, doing the same.

"[F/N]," Shiro began. "Am I just supposed to accept this?"

I nodded, "Mom and dad would want it this way."

He nodded, knowing that they would want this, "Just don't tell anyone else. I don't want to deal with another guest."

I scratched my head and took a deep breath, "Yeah about that."

Shiro stood up out of his chair, his seat almost falling. "What do you mean?"

"Todoroki only knows because he eavesdropped." I said, finishing my food.

He sighed and slumped into his seat.

"Sorry." I said, getting up, grabbing my bag. "Also, Shiro?" He looked up, "I don't think I can get a ride to school anymore, seeing how Todoroki is here now. It wouldn't be fair."

He slumped back into the chair and I put my on shoes. "Well, I'm heading out!" I looked back at Todoroki and he got up and came over. He put on his shoes and we both left together.

About five minutes into our walk, Todoroki began to speak.

"So, what ever happened to that ring?" He said, not making eye contact.

"It's on a chain around my neck, why?"
"No reason, it just seemed important."

We kept walking in silence, until I had enough.
"Did I do something wrong? I know that I basically forced you to move in with Shiro and I but-" He cut me off my grabbing both of my shoulders and turned me to face him.

"You didn't do anything, it's just weird living with you." He said, stone faced.

"I know but, I had to. I just can't let you get hurt, okay?" He nodded and we went into class.

"[F/N]!" Ochako said, running up to me. I smiled and waved. Ochako and I have gotten really close over the past few weeks.

"So [F/N], why did you walk into class with Todoroki?" She asked, nudging my shoulder.

"W-we just ran into each other at the entrance!" I said, panicking a bit. Ochako could tell that this was a lie but she let it slide.

"And why were you late to class with Bakugou the other day?"

"He wouldn't let me go to class till i told him what he wanted to hear." I said, walking over to my seat.

"Why did you come to school with creamer?" Kacchan asked me.

"You didn't hear?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"I did, but you were lying. I also saw you both together before the entrance. And what was that? Some sort of love confession?" He asked, looking out the window.

"Kacchan I need to talk with you during lunch break, would you mind meeting me up on the roof?" He nodded and class started.

---

ahh I messed up!! I published the wrong chapter on the 30th!! I'm so sorry!!