Aftermath

~Kat's POV~

I was sitting on the couch when I heard Demon say to me, 'Come now. It didn't work.'

I sigh sadly, teleporting to the manor. On arrival, I see Dark holding a girl in his arms, face hanging low.

I walk over and crouch down, checking who it is.

Clara Delborne, 28, lives in California.

"Dark...I have to take her back to her home." I whisper, putting a hand on his arm.

He shook it away, but muttered something along the lines of 'okay'.

Getting up, I walk over to Demon and Wilford, who were quietly talking.

"It was the gun, wasn't it?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Wilford nodded. "All the choices she could have done, but could only choose one, knocked them out of the vessel."

I shake my head. "This just isn't fair. Dark deserves to have someone to love."

Oh, confused? I know you are, reader. Let me explain.

Most of the alter-egos, demons, whatever, have someone they love.

For example, Demon and Broken, Wilford and Sean McLoughlin, Senior Journalist, etc etc.

Now I know, some of you will comment, "BuT wHaT AbOuT DaNtI!?!!!1!"

Not that obnoxiously, but something along those lines.

Anti has his own version of Signe.

Dark found a reader one day, and instantly wanted to find them, so he has hopped back and forth between thousands of books, but they never stay.

I've been trying to help him, but choices like, shoot one and hope for the best, makes them disappear.

I walk back over, to see Dark was standing up, holding the girl in his arms.

I reach out, and he gently puts he in my arms.

I teleport to return her to her home.

Why do you leave?

Yes. It is Dark.

Why do you leave?!

I love you, yet you go, and I feel more empty!

WHY DO YOU LEAVE!?!?!

...

I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled.

Please come back?

Please?

{{hey how ya like this hmmmm? Also, this is the end.

I had this plan once I started making the sequel, so....

Yeah.

Bye my Rads and Bye Y'all!~}}

Reader, I'm sorry, for seeming as the bad guy. Each of us have our own places. I, am the one who takes you, Demon threatens Dark, da da, da da.

Please come back.

Dark does deserve love.