Together

~Demon's POV~

I sit in the chair, eyes closed. So close.. but then so far.

Broken and I went to Sweden, to get Shatter; when we got there, well...

It wasn't pretty.

Someone had killed him.

It didn't take long for me to find that person and take them out.

Sweden has one less obnoxious Youtuber.

I get up, walking over to a cracked door and peering in. Broken was reading a book, sitting cross-legged on the couch. He seemed to be the only thing with true color.

Walking back to the chair, I start thinking; planning.

'So, only two out of three. It will still work; something's will have to be changed. Of course, I could always get someone else; but it wouldn't be the same...'

~Broken's POV~

Keeping quiet, I sigh, looking at the door.

I want to help him, but I just don't know how. It's been so long since I have last seen him, and I didn't know if he even actually cared about me, or just cared about the project.

Getting up, I set down the book, and go over to the door. Looking in, I see him sitting, eyes closed.

He was planning; you didn't have to be a mind reader to know that. I then decided to go in, and walked over in front of him.

Staring at him, he looked...handsome? Divine? Yes.

And if I looked in a mirror, I would look...bad? A freak? Yes.

I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to stop the Bad Thoughts, but I couldn't.

They just kept coming.

Then suddenly, arms wrapped around me, and I squeaked, startled into opening my eyes.

Demon had leaned down, hugging me. The Bad Thoughts go away, almost sulking, and I wrapped my arms around him as much as I can, taking shelter in his warmth.

He lifts me up, sitting me on his lap. I pull back, and look him in the face. Then, barely there, a thin smile appears on his face.

As if in slow motion, he pulls me closer, and we kiss.

I melt inside, holding onto him, content. The kiss wasn't lustful, or passionate; it was perfect.

He pulls away, then puts an arm around me.

I curl up, leaning on his chest, before my eyes droop and I fall asleep.

{{so what do you think?

Fluff m8.

Yeah.

Don't get mad that I described Felix as obnoxious. That's more Demon's thinking, not mine.

Bye my Rads and Bye Y'all!~}}