Drunk Night & Horrible Morning

~Y'all's POV~

I stumbled, whining. "Kaaaatt, that guy was cuuuute, why you do this to meeee?"

I was a fucking drunk mess.

Kat grabbed my hand, stopping me from feeling her chest. "(Y/N), if I had known you was like this when you are drunk-" here she paused, and my vision decided to screw me over and black out.

~The morning after~

I opened my eyes, groaning. A thudding headache decide to welcome me to the real world. I tried to sit up, and every part of me ached.

'Oh, this is the world telling me I'm not real hooman and should go back to bed'

I got up anyway.

My feet touched the floor, and I pulled them up suddenly.

'Fucking cold floor you motherfucker'

I looked around dazedly, trying to find my shoes, but all I saw was mine mad Kay's shirts-

Wait, what?

As if to help, I heard a small snore from the other side of the bed. Looking over, I stare at Kat, who's arms were splayed across the pillow, and her bra was still on.

I check myself, and my bra was still on too -along with my jeans.

'Okay, we didn't fuck, but I regret last night.'

I heard a change in breathing, before I felt Kat shift.

"Ughhhhhh what the shit?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out."

"Hold up, (Y/N)!?"

"The one and only."

"......did we fuck?"

"No, just felt each other drunkenly."

"Okay. Is the coffee made?"

As if on cue, the scent of coffee; strong and hardy invaded the room.

Standing up, I carefully walk over to the kitchen, resting against the counter, staring at the coffee maker.

"Well, whoever made this, made this well." I mutter under my breath. Grabbing a near-by cup, I expertly pour the coffee into it with a shaking hand.

"Hey (Y/N), you have a text from an unknown, maybe it's that 'cute guy'!" I heard Kat call from the bedroom.

~and I'm leaving it there. I'm tired, and shit so.

*wonders about the unknown*

Well, there ya go folks

Bye my Rads, Bye Y'all!~