Take-Out & Talking

~Y'alls POV~

I went to sit by Dark in the backseat, but Kat grabbed my arm and pushed me into the front seat.

"What the hell Kat?! What is the meaning of this- I DEMAND TO SEE MY LAWYER."

Mature adults.

What we are.

Totally.

"Excuse me, but I am Momma Kitty-Kat, which happens that you are my Smol child, so no sitting with the demon in the back. Backseats can cause accidents."

I choked on air, realizing what she meant as 'accident'. "In reality, you would turn on romantic music or some shit, even like cheer one of us on."

Kat rolled her eyes. "Probably."

We hear a sudden cough from the back seat as the car gets moving.

"Why did it take me longer to get what she meant by 'accident'? Seriously?!"

~place time skip m8~

I sat on the ground, facing Dark, who leaned his back against the wall.

It was peaceful.

Then Kat opened her mouth, and the questions began.

"How are you alive? (Y/N) told me that you were killed by Wilford, and then she killed him. So how-"

Dark looked from her to me. "You what?"

"I killed Wilford....with his own gun. I temporarily call insanity on that particular memory." I finish (*insert Chinese take-out food or any take-out food*) and cross my legs.

Dark's eyebrows went up. "I'm a bit surprised. Didn't think even if you were insane, you would've killed anybody."

I grin, using my creepy one. "Well, you better watch out when you go to sleep."

"Pfft, you couldn't sneak up on me if you had a chance."

"I could so sneak up on you!"

"Excuse me lovebirbs, but I want to ask questions."

"Fine." I mutter, deciding to send a mini-glare at Dark.

"So, how are you alive? That's a piece of info I would like to know."

Dark suddenly seemed more fidgety, looking away, or at the ground. "I was there...woke up..then I don't know what happened but found myself in Blossom Park."

Kat and I looked at each other with the same expression.

"Spill." We said at the same time.

"What?" He looked back and forth between us.

"You're lying-"

"My bullshit radar is going crazy. BULL SHIT BULL SHIT." Kat interrupted.

Dark looks back and forth again, then sighed.

"I'll tell the truth, but I will have to explain about a person."

"Wow, that's real specific." Kat might not have gotten all A's in college, but she damn well graduated the Prometheus School of Sarcasm Usage.

"Well, I don't want them to come here, but I guess I will have to, to properly explain."

Dark sighed, knitting his hands together into a ball.

"This is about Demonplier.....and how he's free now."

{{~m8 look at this I wrote woo
How is this.

You are very mature

Bye my Rads and Bye Y'all!~}}