13 ~ Chilleds Little Secret

Guys I'm sorry I haven't updated.. Depression and Anxiety is getting the best of me, I've never felt this bad. Its not as bad as it was before anyway. Anyway, I'll update this chapter right now to repay my big delay. As I said, I'm sorry. I know I'm not perfect but I'll try my best...

-----

Kryoz' POV

So we were interviewing Luke in Tyler's main living room. It was currently Me, Smii7y, Chilled, Nanners, Vanoss and Delirious who were there. Bryce and Ohm left and didn't return, they're probably looking around. Wildcats with Mini because he had a nightmare. And Lui left with Daithi because Luke told us who this 'Seringe Guy' was. We realized he was in the room with us. He was stood in the corner and didn't move.
"You ain't no motherfucking Jonãs, bitch!" Delirious screamed. Nanners had a face of complete disbelief.
"How could you- Betray us all- we-you-I-" Smii7y paused.
"We all knew about breaking these guys it for a WHOLE fucking YEAR!-" He screamed, he never usually does. He hardly gets angry. Its kinda hot-
"What the fuck..." Nanners finally spoke.

There was a silence for a while. Nobody even breathed to loud. Not even Luke. Chilled finally decided to stop leaning on the wall and he turned around. It looked as if he was about to leave. I reloaded my pistol and sailed it at him.
"You are not leaving..." I said through gritted teeth. He then held up his arms and turned around!. His face red from tears.
"I didn't have a choice..." He whispered. We were just lucky at this point in time that~

I heard the doors swing open and then there he was.

Ohm.

Ohm knew it was Chillers, he was awake when he injected it. The rest were either dizzy, tied up or asleep. Ohm had the angriest look on his face. Most of the people in the room looked confused.  But I looked at Smii7y and he looked back. Shit.. I mouthed. Fuck he mouthed back. Ohm looked pretty pissed at this point.
"YOU.." He shouted.
"No- It wasnt-" Chilled tried speaking but Ohm started walking faster. He pushed Chilled over and he didn't struggle back.
"I- I didn't have a choice!" Chilled cried out.
"What? What's going on?" I heard Bryce day, sounding quiet worried.
"He is this so called Jonãs..." I hears Ohm whisper.

-----

Minis POV

Me and Tyler were just lying down in his living room then we hears someone screamed 'You'.. We then heard a small thud. We instantly got up and jogged towards the double doors and swung them open. We saw Ohm full force knock out Chilled. But why? Why was chilled now hardly conscious on the floor.
"What the FUCK is going on dudes?!" I heard Tylker scream.
"That's so called Jonãs.." I heard Evan mutter. Ohm wanted to cry but instead he shouted out some information we didn't know.
"You gave me BEATING after BEATING. You called me PATHETIC and CRAZY all because you had been given ONE JOB! ONE JOB AND YOU BETRAYED BRYCE AND ALL OF US!" He paused.
"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" You could hear the sadness in his voice.
"Luke- He- He had my wi-wife and k-k-ids held ca--pti--ve... He threate--ned to ki-il-ill them.." You could hear him stuttering. He was clearly in pain. Ohm looked sorry in a way, but a part of ignorance shone through.

I saw Jon in the corner of my eye, he muttered something. It sounded like 'at least your wife and kids are still alive'.. But why would he say that?

"Jon what do you mean?" I asked. His head jolted up.
"I-I have a past you don't know about, let's just say that..." He muttered.
"I had a wife- Maria." He said. He tried not to cry. I saw Evans expression, like his heart just sank.
"Nala and Nathan, I hope you're safe my babies.." I heard him whisper the last part. He then walked away crying a little. He left the room, and didn't return. Marcel and Scotty finally walked in. They haven't been seen for the past two hours, who knows where they went. Shit is going down, and Luke had some explaining to do.

-----

Currently babysitting so, I'll come back and publish chapter 14 later. Thanks/for 895 reads :P... Well probably be on 900 later! But anyway hope you enjoyed, imma go and make food rn though! Byeee!

-Sapphie