6 ~ So Many Secrets

Noglas POV

It was lunch break now an I'd just finished my session with my patient. He did express his thoughts, and I guess you could say we had our 7 minutes of heaven. His name is Lui. He kinda has two sides to him, the other side we don't like to talk about so we call him squeaker. He's had a bad past. I have to go and meet the guys in the cafeteria in the middle of the asylum. I walked there by myself in complete and utter silence.

-----

Lui's POV

So, David had just left me... I heard that his friends call him Nogla. Or Daithi, etc. but I just wanna call him mine~

I always dream of the outside world, and how long it's been since I breathed in that crisp fresh air. My house was really nice, we lived in Chicago on a small grey house. It was actually quiet nice, but our area was rough...

*flashback*

"MAMA!" I screamed out. I didn't have much time. I ran around my house, trying to stay away from any furious flames. This was all my fault. I ran upstairs covering my nose and mouth away from what smelt like gas. Then, I saw her.
"Lui! ¡Sal de la casa ahora!" She was screaming in pain, I saw that she couldn't move. She was telling me to get out of the house.
"But mama..!" And before I could say anymore, she screamed at me.
"Lui! Hay una fuga de gas por lo que necesita salir de la casa!"
Gas leak? I knew I could smell it. I ran outside and waited for my Mama to follow me. I thought she was eighth behind me this whole time, then I ran outside and onto the road. I looked backwards onto my house to see it in flames. Then I see her face once more, before flames blocked my view.
"MAMA!" I screamed my lungs out, I ran towards the house but a force pushed me away. The force of exploding gas.. my head hit the floor and I couldn't wake up, that was the last time I ever saw my mama again...

*End of flashback*

I wish I didn't get these stupid flashbacks, because now I'm curled up to my knees. My face buried in them and I'm crying. I'm streaming tears. I love you mama..

-----

Brock's POV

I saw everyone at the cafeteria table so I walked up to them all, not really in the mood to eat or talk. I didn't know if I loved Brian or not, I mean I'd do anything for him but.. he's crazy. He's pushy. He's controlling. He's arrogant. He's dominant. He's really fucking understanding though. I feel like in our session I can say how I feel more than he can..
"Brock?" I was snapped out of my voice by an innocent voice speaking my name. I looked up and saw Bryce. I tried to smile to assure him but I was just not in the mood.
"Brock. Man, what's up?" Tyler asked. I shrugged.
"Nothing.." I mumbled.

-----

Noglas POV

"Nothing.." he mumbled. I could barely hear him speak. Tyler gave me a quick look, I returned it. We knew what was up. Here's a quick explanation..

Brock has a baby on the way with his ex~wife.(disclaimer I hope Brock NEVER breaks up with her D:). He won't be able to see his baby as often as he wishes. And he doesn't want to move on to days but his feelings portray towards Brian. Brian feels the same, me and Tyler know as we have all taken over each other shifts a few times if we were ill. Brock doesn't like to let his emotions out to easily, he always seems so happy. He never lets anger or sadness flow out. Me and Tyler needed to know what was up...

Me and Lui were a lot different from the other guys, we didn't share to much feelings towards each other. We were just fuck buddies..

But, Evan and Bryce being new on the job, I hope nothing to scary or stupid happened. Especially Evan, he's stuck with a fuckin' monster.

Tyler and Craig were, both really really stubborn people. They both really hated being controlled. Tyler was stronger emotionally but Craig was stronger physically. Don't judge short people..

Then there's Brock and Brian, both two complete opposites. But yet they're in love. Brock isn't to sure though, it's quiet scary. I would NOT want Brian as a patient.

We all then saw Marcel and Scott approaching the table. Scott seemed like a cool guy. Marcel took one look at me and Tyler, we all needed to know. We've all been here for so long, we need to help our friend. With Scotty, Evan and Bryce being new they didn't need to know. Scotty, for friendship sakes.

-----

(HELLO!)

(SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE PAST FEW DAYS!)

(I've been hella busy as we're starting school soon, and my mum is really ill. But she'll be fine :3)

(ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON, LOVE YALL!)

~Sapphie