10 ~ Lukes Behind This

-----

Craig's POV

I glanced over at Tyler and Marcel gave me a smug look. Pretty much the surrounded perimeter was just full of dead bodies, the only people still standing was-
"Well-fucking-well..." I hear Luke say as he walks in slow clapping.
"I give you all a job, I give you all good pay, hospitality.." he paused as he sighed and laughed a little.
"And THIS is how yoU FUCKING REPAY ME!" His voice got deeper and louder. I felt Tyler grasp onto my hand, Luke looked at Tyler and huffed.
"Taking care of your little bitch?" He asked. Before Tyler could say anything, I let myself take control of this situation. I could feel myself gaining power as my voice went completely deep and my eyes turned black. I gave out a large huff...
"The~ People.. ahave taught us how to live again~" I said, letting my inner self take over.
At that point I even saw Marcel leave Delirious alone. Ohm was still in the corner, shaking alone. Bryce had his fully loaded gun that Delirious dropped. Brian was right behind Brock, as if to stay dominant. Evan was~ lost... Scotty just played along.
Evan didn't know what to say, he was just kinda blanked out. He was staring at the floor, as if blinded by our surroundings.

-----

Evans POV

My face stung from tears, my heart ached. My ears where ringing and repeating those sirens. The red light was just a pink blue. Jonathan Dennis Killed Arlan..? No...

This had to be a lie, why didn't I know?

He loves me...

I love him..

He~ NO! It wasn't HIS fault! It was that fucking injection.

"Earth to Evan.." I heard Luke repeat as he clicked fingers in front of my face.
"You~" I growled.. I was unaware of my actions..

-----

Delirious' POV

I was sat against the wall in pain, bruised on my stomach, bleeding from my mouth, my face taking another scar. I hadn't had my mask on at this point, and I didn't care. I saw Evan getting angry. He growled and swung his right fist across Luke's face, full force, making him hit the floor at maximum speed. Luke spat on the floor as he landed.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON LUKE~ HUH?!" Evan screamed.
"WHAT THe FuCk did you FUCKING do with those strange ass fucking serUMS?!" His voice varied as he screamed at Luke on the floor. He was clearly angry, but was he angry at me? It wasn't my fault, I deserve a second chance...
but I had a second chance with Maria.. Nala.. Nathan.

My Latina wife I once knew was now~

"What the fuck do you mean?" Like asked, as he tried to get up. Evan kneeled down.
"Don't fucking act dumb Luke. Who. Did. You. Hire?" Evan spar out, Luke tried to get up but Evan had a tight grip on his neck. Nogla and Tyler actually looked quiet scared, this wasn't the Evan all of us knew.
"Oh, Jonãs... yeah.." he had a smug look, causing Evan to grunt.
"What the fuck have you been doing in the past few years, huh?" He angrily said.