4 ~ A Dark Past

~ UPDATE : I've been busy today, I haven't had time to read over and correct chapter but I will when I get time, Sapphie ~

-----

Evans POV

I approached my patients door, I was pretty nervous to enter. But who wouldn't be? He has had a bad past to. He sorunded pretty scary but, I guess I was going to have to live with it.

I pushed the cell door as it creaked open. The room was pretty dark, there was a table and a chair for me. But his chair was dragged over to the other side of the room. He had metal cross bars as windows. Although he wasn't sat in the chair, he wasn't in my sight. I slowly approached my seat, scraping the legs on the floor creating a deafening screech. I sat down and lay my clipboard on the table in front of me, with my pen in my hand. The only light in the room was his crossbar window and a skylight.

I saw a figure start to appear, it was very dark in the corners of the room. He was in the left corner as the chair was on the right. He slowly walked out, appearing into the sky light. His eyes were an ocean blue, his hoodie was a light blue. Also, you could see a little of his hair. It was a dark brown, very curly. He took one look at me and I stared back getting carried away in my thoughts.
"We-well you must be Delirious. Yes..?" I asked stuttering a little at the beginning.
"Yes, yes I am.. you are?" He answered. His voice had a smooth tone. He spat at most words though, it was kinda cute~
"Uhm I-I'm Evan. Dr. Fong, to you.." I I needed to prove who was boss. He just gave me a glare and giggled under his mask.
"I'll call you anything.." he muttered..
"Let's just start this session, okay?.." I mumbled, clicking my pen. He slowly nodded and grabbed his chair from the window.

He sat a little away from me, obviously because there was a table between us. I tutted as our session started.
"Okay, so... what's your REAL name?" I asked.
"Does it matter?" He asked, with his mask covering his face..
"It's like you want to hide your identity.." I added. He huffed.
He then slowly removed his mask, revealing his face..

His eyes were ocean blue and he had a few freckled. His lips were a peach color and pretty big, a scar dented the bottom lip. He was quiet handsome, not gonna lie.

"Mhm.. name?" I asked, causing him to grin as he put his mask on the table.
"Jonathan Dennis.." he put his feet on the table and leaned back in his chair, the hood of his hoodie falling backwards. It revealed his soft, dark brown, curly hair. I glanced over at the window and said;
"If you're so strong.. why don't you escape out of there?"
He looked up and closed his eyes had he let out a big sigh. I jotted down things down on my paper at every moment. He stayed looking up..
"If I wanted to escape I could.. I just choose not to.." he mumbled.
"Why?" I asked.

-----

Delirious' POV

"Why?" He asked. Why? Here why..
I sighed heavily.. "because what's the point of escaping a dark room like this, when real life is darker.." I mumbled.
"I'm not following.." he said, need I say more?
"If no one out there loves you, your world doesn't change no matter where you are. In this room, this sun will still rise, the earth will still spin, your lungs will still function.." I paused for a second, feeling quiet emotional.
"So, what's the point? In trying to escape this place when your reals fears are outside..."

*flashback*

Do it Jonathan... become DeLiRiOuS...
"NO! No!" I screamed or loud and pulled at my hair, I didn't want to hurt my family. Maria gave me a look, a look that I'll never forget. She was scared of me. I took one look at our wedding rings as I fell to my knees.
"Leave.. take Nala and Nathan with you.." I mumbled, growing insane. I then stood up, remembering I've locked all of the doors. I got more faint and light headed by the minute..
Do it~

Don't do it delirious..

Do it~

Don't please!

Kill them..~

NOW!

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled. The inside me shook at every moment. I took the nearest knife to me as Nala ran away..

Don't kill your children.. don't hurt the twins..

Don't kill your wife..

Doesn't matter what my voices said anymore, nothing could stop me.  I took one look at the knife and grinned. Maria gave a scared glare before bolting up the stairs. She reached halfway as I caught up. I grinned at the thought of her doing something stupid. The phone box was right next to me, I cut the wires and proceeded to our bedroom. She was in the corner crying, Nala and Nathan were no where to be seen~

Don't do this~

I couldn't help myself, this wasn't me~

I grabbed her by her wrist, bruising it. I then threw her onto the bed. I climbed on top of her, holding the knife up against her neck. I moved closer to her face and neck, whilst lowering the knife to her stomach. I grinned and kissed her jaw, then whispered in her ear~
"Good night princess.." I stabbed her in the stomach, and watched her bleed out of her wound and mouth. Her eyes suddenly froze and her body stopped struggling. I- I-

That wasn't me~

*End of Flashback*

"What're you trying to say? What're you scared of..?" Evan asked. I quickly sad up and huffed. "Me? Scared? I'm not scared of anything.." I mumbled the last part. Nala, Nathan.. I hope you're safe.. I'm sorry what I did to mama..

I picked up my mask and dragged my chair back to its original spot.
"Think or little sesh is over.." I sat on my chair and stared out of my window..
"But I've only just arrive~" he angrily mumbled.
I cut him off:
"Stay, leave. Whatever.. but just don't interrupt me.." I answered.

Look, it was a good experience.. anyway, it was in the past..

It's still YOUR fault his widow wife is dead..

Would you two stop already? Leave me alone! I don't what you as voices anymore!

You can't get rid of me Jon, I'm here to help..

You can try with me, but I won't let you...

I hate my voices, especially at times like this...