vkook prison au pt 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna go to my cell" Jungkook stood up and left before Taehyung could even look at him.

He arrived in his cell and Jimin was sitting at the top of the bunk, he wasn't even noticing Jungkook.

Jungkook layed down on his bed. Or blanket, the madrasses were so thin it felt like it was just a blanket between.

A couple of hours passed and it was finally time. Jungkook went to the dataroom, and took the keys someone had been getting for him. When he sat down, he disabled the cameras and the alarms.

He went outisde and noticed the guards were taken down. Probably by someone else in his crew. He started walking to where they were all gonna meet when someone dragged him into a small closet and held his mouth. The person was stronger than him, so Jungkook wouldn't get out of the grip.

"Shh.. Jungkookie, calm down" Someone whispered, that being Taehyung. Jungkook calmed his nerves a bit but wondered why they were there.

"Aren't we gonna?"

"No, just wait.." Taehyung whispered back. After a couple of minutes they heard men fighting and screaming outside the door. Jungkook recognised the voices, they were Tae's crew members. Why would Tae let them be taken by the guards?

After it got quiet, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him out of the closet.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"No i have a diffrent plan, follow me" Taehyung said and still dragged Jungkook with him. He went through a secret enter or something, cause Jungkook had never seen it before.

They arrived outside the prison after Taehyung opened the last door. There was a van waiting for them and Taehyung practically showed him inside.

Inside the car was Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon.
"I though you guys-"

"It was all for show" Jimin smiled. Taehyung got into the car besides Jungkook.

"Go!" Namjoon yelled to the driver that was Jin.

"You didn't know about this?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"No" Jungkook mumbled. Then looked at Taehyung. "What about the others?"

"They are a bunch of rapists and killers, i don't assosiate with people like them" Taehyung said.

"But, what did you do?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung took his hand.

"I'll tell you another time." He smiled.

--

It was five years since it happened. They were all practically "runaway prisoners" but it seemed like the police had given up.

Jungkook heard that Namjoon and Jin went to France somewhere, and Jimin and Yoongi were travelling the world. Taehyung and Jungkook had setteled in the states. They had build a house near the beach. They also adopted a little girl named Sarah.

Sarah had lost her parents in an accident when she wasn't even two years old, and Jungkook just couldn't take his thoughts away from her. So him and Taehyung choose her.

They had build a little playground outside the house, since Sarah was almost five soon, she could play out there.

Jungkook sat on the porch watching Sarah play in the garden with a lost kitten she had found. Tahyung was at the supermarket, since they were having pork today.

Taehyung came out to the porch and sat besides Jungkook.

"All the supplies are bought so no worry" Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled.