Yoonmin pt 2 - Homophobic

Same ratings as last time

"Seulgi, i think i'm gay" Jimin said.

"What now?" Seulgi looked up from her phone.

"I think i'm gay, i just... I'm not into guys, there just.. there's this one guy. I can't stop thinking about him" Jimin said. "And..."

"And what?" Seulgi says eyeing him.

"We had sex" Jimin said looking down.

"You had sex with a guy?" Seulgi almost yelled out. "Who?"

" It was Yoongi" Jimin said.

"That hot roomate of yours?" Seulgi asked.

"Not so loud, and yes. And it's the best sex i've ever had" Jimin said.

"Wow, that says a lot, cause you've had alot of sex" Seulgi said. "How was it?"

"It was so diffrent and weird, yet so exiting and i enjoyed it so much, he's the best cocksucker ever!" Jimin said.

"So he got it in the booty?" Seulgi asked with a creepy smirk.

"I don't like when you talk like that" Jimin said. "But yes"

"So what are you gonna do?" Seulgi asked.

"I don't know, it happend two weeks ago, and we've just been avoiding eachother." Jimin said.

"Do you wanna date him?" Seulgi asked.

"I don't - No!" Jimin said.

"So if he started dating someone you wouldn't care?" Seulgi asked.

"Look, it's probably just a stupid crush, so no, i wouldn't care" Jimin said.

"Oh, cause he and another guy are sitting over at that table" Seulgi said and pointed. Jimin turned around seeing Yoongi and another guy sitting and talking, the guy was holding Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi is mine, not yours.

"I feel nothing towards that" Jimin said turning around facing Seulgi again.

"If you say so" Seulgi shrugged. "I'm not the jealous one here"

"I'm not jealous!" Jimin said. "I'm leaving" he said and got up.

.............

"I'm moving out Taehyung, Mom said i could live with her in Busan, since she kicked out her boyfriend" Jimin said.

"But it's been so fun having you here!" Taehyung pouted.

"And it's been fun, but this is a two persons apartment, i'm not paying rent, and my back hurts" Jimin said.

"You can sleep in my bed if your back hurts" Tae said. "Please Jimin"

"I'm sorry, i just.... can't" Jimin said standing up.

"Well, you should say goodbye to Yoongi aswell. I know even though he didn't admit it he loved having you here" Taehyung said. "And so did i, you've changed so much"