Chapter 13

This chapter is dedicated to Star_Angel99

Thank you so much dear. For supporting me with your votes and comments. I appreciate it very much.

And guys, read her story I made my CHOICE. You won't be disappointed.

And also this one is dedicated to 

loveX3Jen 

nagapriya

LazerJijo

Sensuhals

jayakanha

Thank you so much guys. For your amazing support and giving a chance to this book. I'm very glad for it.

**********************

Hunter's P.O.V.

How dare she.....

All the while, that was the only thought invading my mind.

How dare she to refuse me.....

But damn that flare.

She's so sexy looking like that. With fire in her eyes.

It's a miracle that I controlled myself from pulling her and kissing her senselessly.

God knows how much I resisted it.

A loud bang haled my thoughts. From the sound of the hurried steps coming towards me, I can tell it is Daisy. I was about to turn around to face her but a force on my back shoved me forward making me lose my balance and stumble a little.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" she screamed so loudly that I wonder how the glasses are not broken yet.

"What?" I asked even though I know what she's talking about.

"You don't know?!" she shouted, " The scene you created earlier"

"It's for the best Daisy. She needs to be here in order to be safe" I explained.

"You think I don't know about it. I know that clearly. But you can't demand her. You have to ask her" she said.

"Don't talk rubbish Daisy. If she wants to be safe, she would've agreed to my offer. Just leave it" 

"How can you be like that? She's my friend" her voice trembled at the end.

"That's why I asked her to stay. Cause I know it would hurt you if something happens to her. But I'll ask her once again. Just let her cool. I'll meet her tomorrow" I convinced her.

She nodded her head, " Please talk to her nicely. She already thinks that she made you her enemy. So, automatically she'd be scared to see you. And the moment you see her, you're apologizing to her" she said those last words so strongly.

"What?! Why should I ?" I asked.

She just stared at me blankly.

I sighed heavily, "Alright"

The things I do for her..... 

My phone rings loudly making both of us snapped.

My brows furrowed looking at the caller.

Gabriel... I mumbled wondering why is he calling when he's here.

"I sent him with Melody to her home" Daisy answered hearing me.